How to take on 'Dream Team'

MoreTheVictim

Hey Zombie killers, I have a question about the Dream Team trophy, finishing all main missions in co-op.

How should I take on this trophy? I plan on doing the first playthrough full solo, to ensure co-op doesn't mess up anything. 

I want my 2nd playthrough to be in co-op, aiming for Dream Team, level 70 and the 100 marked kills by partner.

But I'm a bit worried since I heard this game is a bit glitched and I'm not sure about the connection. Actually, I would prefer to play with randoms, but then ofcourse I should be the host, to make sure the game follows my main mission progress. But what if all the players suddenly leave or get DCed, right before I want to finish a main quest and for some reason I didn't noticed? That would mess up. Guess I'm going a bit too far-fetched. :P

I think it's better to not take that risk and find 1 partner to play through the whole game with in a day or 2. I heard about a main mission progress glitch, in which people were further into the game than their partner, while they were doing the same mission. I mean trophy progress by that.

I know this is kind of a stupid question, but could you guys give any tips on how I should take on this trophy?

Didn't want to do it with randoms, but I ended up having to after looking for a partner for 2 days, I just finished this yesterday, you should of told me, but do it with randoms, check your trophy progress and see if the mission u just did counted, I had no problems..

Didn't want to do it with randoms, but I ended up having to after looking for a partner for 2 days, I just finished this yesterday, you should of told me, but do it with randoms, check your trophy progress and see if the mission u just did counted, I had no problems..

Thanks, that's an excellent tip about the trophy progress. Gotta love games with detailed trophy progress :D

I haven't bought the game yet, still not sure which one I'll do after inFAMOUS, and I might wait for a little more price drop if that happens soon.

I think I'll try to find a partner first, but if that takes too long then I'll try it with randoms and make sure I host all the time and check trophy progress after every mission.

Thanks, that's an excellent tip about the trophy progress. Gotta love games with detailed trophy progress :D

I haven't bought the game yet, still not sure which one I'll do after inFAMOUS, and I might wait for a little more price drop if that happens soon.

I think I'll try to find a partner first, but if that takes too long then I'll try it with randoms and make sure I host all the time and check trophy progress after every mission.

At my gamestop it is $30 new right now.

• 3 weeks later...

For those that are looking to work on this trophy still I just set up a gaming session, here which starts in a handful of hours from this very moment. I will be quickly restarting before than so I am at the very beginning of chapter 1 when you wake up on the beach. So if anyone is interested join the session and I will invite when it is time. Hope to see you guys there.