Chapter select questions...

pksTOXIC

1.  Can you glitch the difficulty trophy?

I'm on ps4 and i'm diggin' this game so far....First playthrough on normal diff, and i want to get the trophy for hardcore ranger mode. does anyone know if you can switch the difficulty during the last level and it will count?

2. Can you change the ending by going back through chapter select and playing "non-violent" playthroughs of each previous chapter (volga, caspian, taiga) before playing dead city?

3. Can you use chapter select for suit upgrade trophy?

Edited by pksTOXIC

The first exploit seems rather easy, I'm not sure if you can 'Wolfenstein' it - just switch diff on the last chapter when replaying - give it a try and let us know if it works.

Second is really half the game you might as well do a reader mode collectible run/miscellaneous trophies alongside the bad ending.

Suit upgrades reset when starting a new game (you don't have any to equip at the beginning) however it seems you might only need to get the ones you didn't find previously for the trophy.

I had 11/13 suit upgrades on my second playthrough and when i picked up the 11th I haven't found in the previous run (I had the 12th and 13th) the trophy popped. So if you know which ones you missed you can just rush to get those.

Awesome, thanks!!

1.  switching the difficulty at the end didnt work :( ...  I turned off automatic updates just in case it was an oversight and they tried to patch it lol

2.  This first playthru was my collectible run, i'll just do a reader rush thru playing "good" or just do that for HC mode

3.  I'll give it a shot now and see if it works.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2019 at 1:58 PM, pksTOXIC said:

1.  Can you glitch the difficulty trophy?

I'm on ps4 and i'm diggin' this game so far....First playthrough on normal diff, and i want to get the trophy for hardcore ranger mode. does anyone know if you can switch the difficulty during the last level and it will count?

2. Can you change the ending by going back through chapter select and playing "non-violent" playthroughs of each previous chapter (volga, caspian, taiga) before playing dead city?

3. Can you use chapter select for suit upgrade trophy?

If your still wondering you can glitch the difficulty just play through the game on any mode to unlock new game plus then do chapter 1 on ranger hardcore then once your on the train during winter chapter (right after chapter 1) exit out go to chapter select and choose the last chapter and finish( it's just a long video) and should unlock. U do gotta do it completely unpatched