Full Strength trophy (spoilers)

The_Hoxifier

1. free slaves and dont kill slaves on CASPIAN.

2. dont kill tribespeople in TAIGA.

3 .just play non-evil generally, also.  Don't kill ppl who surrender, bandits are the only ones you can kill. but K.O. them if possible rather than stabbing.

*i think*

• Like 1

Also get Guia or whatever her name is a picture of her mother when you are playing the Caspian level. The photo can be found early on in the level in the sequence after the lighthouse. Do all sidequests aswell. There is a good guide here: https://guides.gamepressure.com/metro-exodus/guide.asp?ID=48753

For alyosha im not sure yet but people just say that i need to play stealthily and i should be fine.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

On 2/17/2019 at 11:32 PM, pksTOXIC said:

3 .just play non-evil generally, also.  Don't kill ppl who surrender, bandits are the only ones you can kill. but K.O. them if possible rather than stabbing.

As far as I've been able to tell, the only action toward a bandit that will lose you karma is if you kill one who is somehow incapacitated (it happened in the caves right before the lighthouse in the desert level, where one of the enemies is suffering from... burns? Whatever it was).

On 2/18/2019 at 1:27 AM, Quink666 said:

Also get Guia or whatever her name is a picture of her mother when you are playing the Caspian level. The photo can be found early on in the level in the sequence after the lighthouse. Do all sidequests aswell. There is a good guide here: https://guides.gamepressure.com/metro-exodus/guide.asp?ID=48753

For alyosha im not sure yet but people just say that i need to play stealthily and i should be fine.

I got the picture by total accident. Fuck that area, though. The gameplay gimmick behind the spiders is fun but man do I hate their levels.

• Like 1

A bit expanded:

VOLGA:

- sneak out of the church tower (where Katya and Nastya are) without killing anyone or being seen

- free the fanatic being held in a cage where you get the guitar

- free the fanatics being held in a cage in the bandit building Duke points to (one gives you the NVG room key)

- do not kill any bandits or otherwise enemies that surrender

- take over the tug boat by sneaking to the captain, not killing anyone

- reach Silantius at the end without being noticed on the bridge

--- not sure if the guitar and bear for Stepan and Nastya count

(there is some leeway, you can kill a few without messing up your run but NONE at the bridge. knocking people out and sneaking out without being seen or their bodies discovered also counts as stealth, you'll need to knock out one or two on the bridge)

CASPIAN:

- Spare Saul (first enemy whose car key you take)

- Bring back Giul's photo, give her canteen to Nastya

- Do not kill ANY slaves, the ones working outside the boat on the left-most road or others you see in the world, just thugs and bandits. (combat slaves that attack you do not count in free roam)

- Liberate the slaves at the slave ship Anna points out (One in a standalone cage, the rest below freed with lever)

- Reach the 'resistance president' (top left part of the map where you get reinforced gas mask)

- Reach the Baron without killing anyone

(if you see enemies talking as "TRIBAL:xxxxxx" these you can't kill, mostly found at final mission sneaking onto the rig)

TAIGA:

- Basically stealth the whole mission without killing anyone

(Also some leeway, on Ranger HC i killed two guys in the final area and Alyosha still made it)

Edited by Valkirye22
Extra info
  • Like 2

@Valkirye22 Thanks for the further details. 

1 hour ago, Valkirye22 said:

(Also some leeway, on Ranger HC i killed two guys in the final area and Alyosha still made it)

Regarding this, I suspect that there's some leeway in all levels. I killed some of the fanatics in the church at the beginning of VOLGA (and did everything else the same as the list you've detailed), yet Duke still survived for me.

12 minutes ago, Revolt176 said:

This trophy is bugged,be careful. I got all 3 others,Duke,Damir and Alyosha trophies and this one didn't popped up.

Tried replaying the last chapter?

And did you see all 3 chars give you blood in the ending?

Edited by Quink666

Just now, Revolt176 said:

Will try,this is annoying,already had game breaking bug on Volga,needed to replay whole chapter from the beginning. Aaand "blood"?

Yeah when you get the good ending and assuming command of the order it is because you are given blood by alot of people to survive. I think you get blood from like 5-6 people. You should be given blood by Duke, Damir & Alyosha if you got those 3 trophies aswell as some others. You only get blood from Duke, Damir and Alyosha if you got their respective trophies.

If you only get the Duke and Damir trophies you never get blood from Alyosha and only Duke and Damir.

1 minute ago, Quink666 said:

Yeah when you get the good ending and assuming command of the order it is because you are given blood by alot of people to survive. I think you get blood from like 5-6 people. You should be given blood by Duke, Damir & Alyosha if you got those 3 trophies aswell as some others. You only get blood from Duke, Damir and Alyosha if you got their respective trophies.

If you only get the Duke and Damir trophies you never get blood from Alyosha and only Duke and Damir.

Got all 3 of those,trophies unlocked. But I suspect Volga bug f this for me.

18 hours ago, Quink666 said:

You only get Full Strength after beating the game. You get it together with Your Destination trophy. See you haven't beaten the game yet so the trophy isn't bugged =)

What Quink said, the trophy pops

Spoiler

late during the Baikal cutscene as the camera zooms off the Order

Edited by Valkirye22
  • Like 1

Hey my dudes. I got the following problem: Damir and Duke joined my team as well as Aljoscha AND I got the Trophy "Duke,Damir and Aljoscha" but NOT the "full strength Trophy. Is that a bug? I dont know what to do.

fu** me. Just notices, that you wrote that I´ll only get the Trophy after beating the game.. Thanks:D

Edited by TheIsbach
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I got Duke and Alyosha, but Damir stayed behind for me. I got the good ending regardless but is there any way I can get the trophy by replaying the Caspian level? I'm gonna be irked if I have to do a third playthrough. 

You can't get it through chapter select the trophy only pops after dead city. If you got Duke in that playthrough you might only need to replay the game from Caspian and forward. But i wouldn't take that chance, and would instead start from Volga and rush through the game on Reader difficulty making sure all 3 stays with you until the end.

Edited by Quink666

10 hours ago, Quink666 said:

You can't get it through chapter select the trophy only pops after dead city. If you got Duke in that playthrough you might only need to replay the game from Caspian and forward. But i wouldn't take that chance, and would instead start from Volga and rush through the game on Reader difficulty making sure all 3 stays with you until the end.

I mean Duke is alive at the beginning of the Caspian level for me, so I should be good. 

Kinda off topic but didn't wanna start a new topic just for this but I got the full strength trophy on my first playthrough and now am going for the bad ending on Ranger hardcore and I thought if I kill a few bandits Duke would die at the end of Volga(I didn't do any extra activities but I did stealth through everything and only killing when necessary) but he survived unfortunately and I don't want to redo the entire chapter on Ranger hardcore just to kill him. Any surefire ways of making sure damir and Alyosha don't make it? 

29 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Kinda off topic but didn't wanna start a new topic just for this but I got the full strength trophy on my first playthrough and now am going for the bad ending on Ranger hardcore and I thought if I kill a few bandits Duke would die at the end of Volga(I didn't do any extra activities but I did stealth through everything and only killing when necessary) but he survived unfortunately and I don't want to redo the entire chapter on Ranger hardcore just to kill him. Any surefire ways of making sure damir and Alyosha don't make it? 

Kill every slave you see and Damir won't join you, Don't play stealthily and kill as many as you can on Taiga and kill the guy that gives you back your backpack. You gotta shoot him before he dies on his own.

23 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Kill every slave you see and Damir won't join you, Don't play stealthily and kill as many as you can on Taiga and kill the guy that gives you back your backpack. You gotta shoot him before he dies on his own.

Thanks a lot. Will follow this and hopefully it works out