Viper

Legacy of the First Blade Episode 3 Release Date

14 posts in this topic

Looks like we have an official date of March 5th.

 

1tqDhd6.png

 

 

I was expecting next week, as I was thinking we'd be getting 1 episode a month. But at least we have a date now. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe since they changed Episode 2, they felt they had to delay it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 The place where Episode 3 plays could suggest that you could not challenge the King of Spartans.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On March 5, will be released the last additional missions?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, R-Linskey said:

On March 5, will be released the last additional missions?

 

Of the Legacy of the First Blade series, yes.

 

Then the Atlantis DLC to start next.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, R-Linskey said:

On March 5, will be released the last additional missions?

the exact dates are not yet known, we will have to wait

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, R-Linskey said:

On March 5, will be released the last additional missions?

If you mean the Free DLC for the Lost Tales of Greece. no. I would expect to get "A Friend worth Dying For" next week on the 26th (as well as the next patch), then Legacy of the First Blade Episode 3 March 5th, and "The Heir of Memories" on March 12th. With possibly another Lost Tales of Greece mission on March 26th. But The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 probably isn't until April. 

Edited by Viper
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I initially thought we'd get one piece of the season pass DLC a month as well, but then someone reminded me last year that Ubisoft said the season pass DLCs would be spaced 6 weeks apart.

 

On 2/17/2019 at 4:43 PM, Viper said:

Looks like we have an official date of March 5th.

 

1tqDhd6.png

 

 

I was expecting next week, as I was thinking we'd be getting 1 episode a month. But at least we have a date now. 

 

On 2/17/2019 at 5:02 PM, MidnightDragon said:

Maybe since they changed Episode 2, they felt they had to delay it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2019 at 9:58 PM, Pirelli913 said:

I initially thought we'd get one piece of the season pass DLC a month as well, but then someone reminded me last year that Ubisoft said the season pass DLCs would be spaced 6 weeks apart.

 

 

You're right, I forgot all about that. If that's the case then the release schedule could probably looks something like this:

 

Legacy of the First Blade Episode 3 - March 5th
The Fate of Atlantis Episode 1 - April 16th

The Fate of Atlantis Episode 2 - May 28th

The Fate of Atlantis Episode 3 - July 9th

 

You can probably give or take a week at some points. Episode 2 of Legacy came out January 15th...March 5th is 7 weeks. So the above will probably be close but not exact.

Edited by Viper
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully by July/August we can have the 100% completed by then.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I’d be more than happy if they decided to release even more content past the free DLC’s and the 2 story arcs, but it would also be nice to officially complete the game, especially before I have to go back to college in the fall. IIRC I think I remember Ubisoft saying that they would continue to support this game for ~2 years, so maybe we won’t see the end of trophies for this game for a while.

 

Maybe it’ll end up being the new Warframe :P

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

Hopefully by July/August we can have the 100% completed by then.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I’d be more than happy if they decided to release even more content past the free DLC’s and the 2 story arcs, but it would also be nice to officially complete the game, especially before I have to go back to college in the fall. IIRC I think I remember Ubisoft saying that they would continue to support this game for ~2 years, so maybe we won’t see the end of trophies for this game for a while.

 

Maybe it’ll end up being the new Warframe :P

I can fully see their being more Lost Tales of Greece missions than we see in the trophy list right now. I wouldn't be surprised to see like 5-10 more "blank" trophy tiles pop up in the future. And if the above schedule reigns true, then June is basically DLC free as of now...and since there's already a rumor of something coming in June...I would assume that would be the Greece version of the Discovery Tour from Origins...which had a few trophies of it's own. There's also the rumor of an expansion coming in the Fall. So a steady stream of DLC coming for the rest of the year is very possible. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

Hopefully by July/August we can have the 100% completed by then.

 

Don’t get me wrong, I’d be more than happy if they decided to release even more content past the free DLC’s and the 2 story arcs, but it would also be nice to officially complete the game, especially before I have to go back to college in the fall. IIRC I think I remember Ubisoft saying that they would continue to support this game for ~2 years, so maybe we won’t see the end of trophies for this game for a while.

 

Maybe it’ll end up being the new Warframe :P

CD Projekt Red said they'd support The Witcher 3 for two years after release, too. Most of that came in the form of patches, but they did have one major expansion come out a year later so they had to support it a bit before continuing support with patches. I'm OCD when it comes to trophies, so I want 100%, but I won't turn down more trophies. I just wish they wouldn't show a bunch of "Upcoming Trophies" months before they're actually released.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoa, that's much later than I expected, indeed.

Looking forward to it, though!

 

Loving the DLC packs so far... oh well, time does fly! ^_^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 5:08 PM, Viper said:

Se intendi il DLC gratuito per il Lost Tales della Grecia. n. mi aspetterei di ottenere "Un amico vale la pena morire per" prossima settimana 26 (nonché la prossima patch), poi Legacy delle prime lama 3 Episodio 5 marzo e "Erede dei ricordi" il 12 marzo. Con possibilmente un'altra missione di Lost Tales della Grecia il 26 marzo. Ma il destino di Atlantis Episodio 1 non è probabilmente fino ad aprile.

Thanks for all the new info / Grazie per tutte le nuove info

Edited by R-Linskey
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.