how do i free the slaves? (CASPIAN Ship)

pksTOXIC

15 minutes ago, pksTOXIC said:

i pulled it several times and i could only see the 3 cages on the main floor opening.  are we talking about the same lever?  i can try again tonight.

The lever in the control room (where the breaker box is ((the yellow box with green/red lights you can turn off))) controls the cells below, once you pull it they will scream "freedom" and you'll get the good karma sound/screen blur. Additionally there is a sole slave on the opposite end of the area (looking at it when you pull the lever) he can be freed by pulling the switch on the right side by the catwalk.

15 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

Couldn't find them on my first playthrough and now I have to essentially complete the game again since Damir stayed behind. Salty.

Based on what people have said it seems like the game is finicky about how a person stays. On my first run I didn't find a large batch of slaves in a certain spot. I did happen across 2 in the story and set them free, as well as not killing any in the last section. I found out you can knock out one of the guys beating on a slave as you're going to meet the baron too for good karma. I made sure to do it in the room he threw the slave into though.

• Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 6:04 PM, Valkirye22 said:

The lever in the control room (where the breaker box is ((the yellow box with green/red lights you can turn off))) controls the cells below, once you pull it they will scream "freedom" and you'll get the good karma sound/screen blur. Additionally there is a sole slave on the opposite end of the area (looking at it when you pull the lever) he can be freed by pulling the switch on the right side by the catwalk.

There is  a 5th Slave that maybe needs to be freed for the good karma and getting Damir to join the crew. He is in a cage being guarded by a dog at the top of the bucket lift in the Oasis. Turn left at the top and the cage is just past the throwing knives.

• 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Shipwreck24273 said:

I can’t free the last slave. I opened the other 3 cages, but I can’t interact with the switch that opens the cage to the last slave. It’s down like it’s been flipped already, but the cage is still shut with the slave inside.

I wouldn't worry about him. If you did plenty of other good deeds (not killing the wounded slaves during the raid on the lighthouse, getting Giul's picture, sparing Saul, saving the slaves in the ship, sparing the slaves during the invasion of the oasis and infiltrating the lower levels of the Baron's HQ unnoticed), you should be fine. I didn't save that one slave in the ship either because I blatantly forgot about him, and I still got the good ending each time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aponac1987 said:

I wouldn't worry about him. If you did plenty of other good deeds (not killing the wounded slaves during the raid on the lighthouse, getting Giul's picture, sparing Saul, saving the slaves in the ship, sparing the slaves during the invasion of the oasis and infiltrating the lower levels of the Baron's HQ unnoticed), you should be fine. I didn't save that one slave in the ship either because I blatantly forgot about him, and I still got the good ending each time.

I guess you’re right. I just finished the chapter and the Damir trophy popped so I must’ve done enough other good deeds. I’d have been upset if I’d had to replay the whole chapter for 1 glitched slave. ?‍♂️?

• Like 1

Just now, Shipwreck24273 said:

I guess you’re right. I just finished the chapter and the Damir trophy popped so I must’ve done enough other good deeds. I’d have been upset if I’d had to replay the whole chapter for 1 glitched slave. ?‍♂️1f3c6.png

That would have been rage-inducing, if the hidden (!) prerequisites were to do every little good deed and save every single slave in the chapter. ;)

Good job!

• Like 2

• 2 years later...