Plat is now obtainable!

Last-_-Judgment

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

hey @NFlyingDutchmanL, this dude is calling you a hacker and a cheater without factual evidence. care to post how you got these trophies?

Hey, i'm all up for him proving it's legit, i'll happily edit and change this thread to confirm it being obtainable now saying i was wrong. Right now there isn't factual evidence for anything on this game..

2 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

Hey, i'm all up for him proving it's legit, i'll happily edit and change this thread to confirm it being obtainable now saying i was wrong. Right now there isn't factual evidence for anything on this game..

With no evidence it seems only fair to ask the person first and let them explain things. Also, how do you hack trophies on PS4 (genuine question)?

Keep in mind that this is a game with 67 owners on this website so any information may be inaccurate.

Just look at the rarities of the trophies on PSN and you'll notice that:

"There is no Greater Ruler Than Thou" stands at 0.4% while the platinum stands at 0.1%.

Now if it were indeed completely unobtainable, how many people would go to the effort of hacking trophies or transferring save data from PC or whatever else and just get the glitched trophy but not the platinum afterwards? It could have been that the trophy was just glitched, but not completely unobtainable, as in the unlock conditions were more complicated than stated.

Edited by IDiivil