Bad Blood discount [NA]

Bobble_DD

Hi everybody,

platinumed the game 18 months ago and waiting since then for a discount on the DLC. For some reason I have the NA version of the game so I couldnt make use of the "numerous" sales in the european store.

Has anyone an idea why the heck it sits on $15 for no reason while in other regions it got discounted? 

I am basically on the verge of buying it for $15 OR getting the european version (either digital gold edition or disc from gamestop with season pass)...whatever will be cheaper.

And to those with (recent) knowledge of the DLC: do I need a save from the (finished) game or can I start the DLC any time in-game without a leveled up character? The plan would be to start the DLC without touching the main game.

Thanks in advance.

8 minutes ago, Bobble_DD said:

Hi everybody,

platinumed the game 18 months ago and waiting since then for a discount on the DLC. For some reason I have the NA version of the game so I couldnt make use of the "numerous" sales in the european store.

Has anyone an idea why the heck it sits on $15 for no reason while in other regions it got discounted? 

I am basically on the verge of buying it for $15 OR getting the european version (either digital gold edition or disc from gamestop with season pass)...whatever will be cheaper.

And to those with (recent) knowledge of the DLC: do I need a save from the (finished) game or can I start the DLC any time in-game without a leveled up character? The plan would be to start the DLC without touching the main game.

Thanks in advance.

From what I recall it's totally separate the only thing us need main game for is the story so u kinda know what's going on plus u need it to even start it but otherwise it's separate story nothing carries over cause ur a different character

https://psprices.com/region-us/game/226571/watch-dogstm-bad-blood

make your account or login with twitch and hit that button to get noticed when it goes on sale didn't realize what the dude above mentioned

nothing of your main game progress carries over. you play as someone from the story, other than aiden piece. dlc is fun, the factions grinds isn't and beware the 'missable' drone trophy. do it in act 2 as the guide says

Edited by TheYuriG

Thanks for the replies so far.

@starcrunch061 Thats exactly what drives me to hold it off a bit longer :D.

@the rest: I always consult psprices.com for such a topic but as mentioned it appears to never have been on sale on the NA store (although I know psprices.com ist only reliable to 99%).

It is not urgent but still bugging me a bit to see it never on sale. 

But the most important part is that I now know I can use the european version and just start freshly the DLC without having to do the main game again. Maybe it will be on sale for less than 10 bucks in the future...