Help me via share play. Please.

stormblast1990

5 minutes ago, EightBitArtist said:

watch youtube videos to see how others do it or just keep practicing.

1 minute ago, zeit86geist said:

comments like this doesn't help ANYONE!

Really, dude? He is saying to get a break from the game, study and come back later, how is that not helpful? I could understand if it was the standart "GITGUD SUCKER!" comment, but that's not the case.

OP, setup a gaming session and see if people help you there. The forums are not meant to use to setup boosting sessions.

https://psnprofiles.com/sessions

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Really, dude? He is saying to get a break from the game, study and come back later, how is that not helpful? I could understand if it was the standart "GITGUD SUCKER!" comment, but that's not the case.

thats why i said: i get what youre saying ;) maybe its just me, but i assume that ppl like OP already would've looked for help on YT etc. before starting a topic like this :) 

edit// i admit, my ending did sound a bit harsh. apologies if offended...

Edited by zeit86geist

46 minutes ago, zeit86geist said:

start a session, i bet ppl are willing to help

i get what you are saying, but shareplay is not forbidden on psnprofiles.com, next time help him or don't but comments like this doesn't help ANYONE!

Which is a shame. I'd like to believe it's because shareplay can be used to do local co-op trophies via online, but the cynical side of me thinks it's because PSNP doesnt care if people cheat like this.

9 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Which is a shame. I'd like to believe it's because shareplay can be used to do local co-op trophies via online, but the cynical side of me thinks it's because PSNP doesnt care if people cheat like this.

You're right, PSNP doesn't care and neither do I.

The thing is, you could easily have a friend do it on your couch. Not even co-op, but straight up beat a hard part in a single player for you. How could we ever notice? We can't. So in the end, it's only about what kind of trophy hunter you yourself want to be.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb
  • Like 1