How on earth do I get the Lightning Relexes trophy?

ivespires90

It can’t be done with two controllers so you have to do it against the crappiest AI an of the recent years in a game with terrible gameplay.

I tried every combination I could think. Sometimes my player just freezes, other times he moves away from the ball. 

The streak seems impossible to keep, the opponent can lob you, your player may gives volleying and let the ball bouce even the drop volley technic isn’t enough on this severely flawed game.

Did anybody here get this trophy recently and can help me with any tip whatsoever?

All that glitters: you must unlock all equipment with both a male AND a female character.

Collector: level up all coaches and do all skill challenge in career mode. I doesn’t need to be all with the same character.

Mentor: it’s a random event that costs you 50k. Use the russian agent that gives you 20% more chances of get rare events. This agent also helps to get skill challenges.

Edited by i-pires

11 hours ago, i-pires said:

All that glitters: you must unlock all equipment with both a male AND a female character.

Collector: level up all coaches and do all skill challenge in career mode. I doesn’t need to be all with the same character.

Mentor: it’s a random event that costs you 50k. Use the russian agent that gives you 20% more chances of get rare events. This agent also helps to get skill challenges.

Thank you! I have the feeling the game is a little bit harder compared to a couple of months back :P

How much money do you need for All That Glitters? I've tried at 900.000 but way to short. I'm now at 1.100.000.

Edited by kantera
Extra question

I really don't know. Keep buying stuff until you get it. But remember to always leave at least 50k saved to the tennis academy event.

Also for the Collector trophy you need to reach level 25 on each archetype. So play a season, then reset your player and max out on archetype the repeat with other and the other after that. This process will unlock some skill cards.

• Like 1

When did you unlock the Mentor trophy? I have done 17 seasons with my male character and 7 seasons with my female character and it still didn't pop.

For the challenges to pop, you don't have to be number 1 (or play) and can I just simulate until they show up?

And is there a way to replay failed challenges in Career or is the only option to reload a save?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by kantera

I got the Mentor on my 4th season with my female character.

The challenges do pop up simulating but I believe it can’t be redone. 

My advice is to create a new character and never skip a challenge or encounters with coaches and agents.

So when you fail a challenge close the game immediately otherwise you lose stamina and may glitch the challenge.

You can reload your save you uploaded to the cloud just before that. But it might be faster to quickly close the application and rebooting the game.

I've done one character where I have done all the coaches. Now with my second career I'm doing all challenges. I'm hoping this Academy (Mentor) will pop up soon... :P

• 1 month later...
On 26/02/2019 at 6:56 AM, i-pires said:

Why do you need to do skill challenges.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...