What one Xbox exclusive would you like to see on Playstation?

ItsXaphanex

Just for fun! New or old, doesn't matter.

My choice would have to be the Left 4 Dead series. That's the one Xbox series I actually miss not being able to play on Playstation.

The replayability and just the gameplay alone would be a day one buy for me if Sony magically got the rights to it.

• Like 2

If it counts, Rare Replay for Banjo Kazooie/Tooie. Not really Xbox exclusive because they were on N64, but that was a very long time ago lol.

Other than that I genuinely can't think of any... At a stretch, I'd maybe go with Kameo. I remember playing it on my 360 - the only game I really bothered with before it began collecting dust - and not being very impressed, but at the right price I may give it another go if it were on PS.

• Like 3

Although this generation hasn't seen too many Xbox Exclusives that I was interested in, Forza games have been consistently some of my favourite racing titles. I would have liked to see Cuphead or the Ori titles on PS4 and as far as last generation titles are concerned, I would have loved to see Alan Wake! That game was awesome.

25 minutes ago, TraumaticChain6 said:

Sunset Overdrive and Alan Wake. Never played Sunset Overdrive but it looks fun. I love Alan Wake, that is like the reason I bought an Xbox One in hopes a new one would come out. 

These 2 right here are what I was thinking of. 

Maybe also the first Titanfall game.

• Like 1