What one Xbox exclusive would you like to see on Playstation?

ItsXaphanex

3 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Dark Dreams Don't Die, Dead Rising 3 and Sunset Overdrive are still my reason I want a X1 so I guess those would be my picks.

dead rising 3 sunset overdrive and ori and the blind forest alione are worth if you get a standard xbox for about 100 bucks

oh and the backw. comp.

Edited by SeniorRicketts

I would love to have Viva Pinata, I remember spending so many hours on that game and I even brought my first guide book for that game. ^_^ I even think about getting an Xbox purely to reply them.

I would also like Forza, Blue Dragon and Halo since I never got too into them and just watched my brothers play them at the time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arielferrari19 said:

Too human 2!!...... nah just kidding

but for real i would like to see a new Voodo Vince, Alan Wake 2, a new Blink, and why not another Forza:p

I was never expecting a Too Human reply ? The first Alan Wake was pretty good, not gonna lie. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

The Viva Pinata games would be cool to have.

I'm still bitter that while I was playing 2 the autosave just hung there and currupted my save. Hours lost... I never even played the game again after that lol. I miss it though. I even liked the show they had, even if it was a bit juvenile [to be expected though]

Edited by Elvick_

1 minute ago, Elvick_ said:

I'm still bitter that while I was playing 2 the autosave just hung there and currupted my save. Hours lost... I never even played the game again after that lol. I miss it though. I even liked the show they had, even if it was a bit juvenile [to be expected though].

Yeah, I remember playing them, not sure which one it was in particular where I think I lost my save for it? I can't recall, been far, far, far too long since I played them last.  But I had fun with them, especially on how you were to get each of the creatures coloured so to speak.

And yes, I remember a bit of the show, especially that damn horse and his voice xD

16 hours ago, SeniorRicketts said:

dead rising 3 sunset overdrive and ori and the blind forest alione are worth if you get a standard xbox for about 100 bucks

oh and the backw. comp.

Oh yeah Ori definitely! BC is not something I'm interested in yet at least since I bought back a 360 a couple years ago so that still runs... Until it dies.

• Like 1

Quantum Break. The game looked really interesting when it came out, and I think I would have so much fun playing the game, especially the whole time-altering powers concept in combat.

We're getting Control sometime this year so I'm not too torn up by it. Control gives me a Quantum Break vibe from the trailers I've seen, really pumped for that game!

• Like 1

Already named:

Alan Wake

Banjo

BattleBlock Theater

Cuphead

Gears

Left 4 Dead

Ori

Quantum Break

Ryse

Plus:

Alan Wake AN

Alien Hominid HD

Condemned CO

Duke Nukem Manhattan

Half-Minute Hero SMNC

ilomilo

The Maw

Ms. Splosion Man

Ninja Blade

Splosion Man

SpongeBob Truth or Square

Trials

Edited by fastflowdaman
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, KondeBra said:

Forza Horizon.

Too bad we don't have a game of this style on the PS4. The closest is the Need for Speed series.

Indeed, I’d love to see Polyphony produce a similar spin-off to Gran Turismo, instead of this stupid, online-multiplayer centered GT Sport...

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 5:48 PM, Galactic Hyper Balls said:

This one, played this a couple times when I owned a xbox tree sixity

bluedragont.jpg

Hey Galactic, This one is BC and I played it again last year on the xb1. Much better then playing on the 360 for some reason.