What one Xbox exclusive would you like to see on Playstation?

ItsXaphanex

13 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I've never even heard of this game, but man - it looks awesome.

Ori (along with Hollow Knight) is easily one of my favorite platformers/Metroidvania's... possibly of all time.

It's a great game, can't wait for the sequel.  And it's also on PC if you have the means and wanted to play it.

Edited by Dreakon13

On 2/18/2019 at 2:15 PM, Yoey_666 said:

RARE Replay

Sunset Overdrive

Cuphead

I want to see all of them on PlayStation, but these are the only 3 I would like to play.

I've played some sunset overdrive on my cousin's XB1 and it is fantastic. It's like a stylized version of Ratchet and Clank. I've also played a lot of the Rare replay, and it saddens me that Banjo and Kazooie and Conker will never be on a PS console.

I'm still hoping to get a Cuphead sequel on PS consoles, but we'll have to wait and see on that one.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Lost Odyssey 

Blue Dragon

MagnaCarta 2 (the first was on PlayStation 2 no idea why the second was only on Xbox 360)

Infinite Undiscovery (no idea why the called it that but was a great RPG) 

Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation

Triggerheart Exelica (XBLA exclusive) 

Also i forgot 

Burnout Revenge HD its not exclusive to the Xbox platform but would be nice to have on the PS4 even if its a PS2 to PS4 port.

These are the ones i could think of that i would not mind seeing. I have done the 1000G / 240G on these games on my Xbox 360 but would be nice to revisit them. I am not too bothered about the Xbox One games since there is not much there anyway.

Edited by DarkSoleride

3 hours ago, XxraymanjrxX said:

Have u tried Gran Turismo?

Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport are pretty similar, but the Horizon series is an open world arcade racing game as opposed to a sim racer like Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport. I wouldn't be opposed to a Horizon style game with GT assets. 

Parker

• Like 1

Perfect Dark.

People didn't like Zero. I didn't mind it, but like, another shooter in that style, yes I'm aware there's a million indie shooters that are similar for various reasons and I own a boat load of them, but I would absolutely love a current gen, cross platform, shooter with a compelling campaign and that beautiful, glorious style of 90s shooter that is sorely lacking in pretty well all AAA shooters the last 10 years or so, sans Doom 2016. 

There's very little more satisfying than just walking into a room and shooting the everloving shit out of everything without even aiming down the sights, like you're just blind firing at everything and feeling like a badass while doing it. Throw in a decent story and cross platform multiplayer (solely to ensure the largest player base possible), along with the down right gorgeous graphics we're capable of this generation, and you've likely got something I'll be hooked to for ages.

Speaking of, I'm gonna go play some Doom 2016.

Addendum: I also wouldn't mind a new Conker, could give or take a Banjo game too, we are getting a new Battletoads but since the thread is PS4 designed I'll throw that in too. Basically, I'd enjoy of Xbox got Rare off their ass and back into making decent ass games. They can all go and say no one made them make Kinect games, but you know what, even if that's 100% true, you still have no excuse to have only really made Sea of Thieves in well over 10 years outside of Kinect. If you're not gonna utilize them, all you did was waste money and piss off their existing fans.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy