What one Xbox exclusive would you like to see on Playstation?

ItsXaphanex

• 2 weeks later...

Up until May of 2016 I always said Shadow Complex, but now that we have that, I say Crackdown!

The whole series if we could get it, but the first if I can only pick one.  I'm loving the third, but the first is still my favorite.  I enjoyed the story more in that one, and I really really miss the sniper rifle, and being able to switch the music in the cars.

On 3/9/2019 at 1:52 PM, Lawless_Llama said:

I would support Ori and The Blind Forest being released on the PS4 alongside its sequel coming out. Perhaps they could do a collection of the both of them one day, we can dream.

I didn't even think of Ori. Probably because I also have it on Steam and it works fine as a PC game.

I would definitely like a go at it on PS4 but I don't think Microsoft would give up exclusive rights to that IP.

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 8:39 AM, The__High_Ground said:

I say the left 4 dead series as I have ALWAYS wanted to play it, other then that, personally I don't really think they have many good exclusives or at least ones that Im interested in. 

Left 4 Dead games aren't Xbox exclusive games? 

• 11 months later...
On 3/9/2019 at 1:31 PM, DaisyVilla102 said:

Up until May of 2016 I always said Shadow Complex, but now that we have that, I say Crackdown!

The whole series if we could get it, but the first if I can only pick one.  I'm loving the third, but the first is still my favorite.  I enjoyed the story more in that one, and I really really miss the sniper rifle, and being able to switch the music in the cars.

I take back what I said before... Now that I've played Quantum Breakthat is the game I'd love love LOVE to see on PlayStation!  I would buy it full price, day one, and play it multiple times again like I've done (in the middle of doing, actually) on Xbox.  Kicking myself for sleeping on this one.

I would personally want Dead Rising 3. Dead Rising 1 was something I longed for to come over, and it finally did. Just need 3 now.

On 3/18/2019 at 8:32 PM, The__High_Ground said:

Since when? 1f608.png

It's exclusive to xbox and PC. 

So so that means the only console I could get it is Xbox, I'm on PlayStation so it's exclusive to me 1f62d.png

I got Left for Dead 2 on Steam. It was a free giveaway years back.

Edited by Roronora_Zoro666
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...