65 continuous xp with Mr. House

Deathon6

When you talk to Mr House for the first time you will be given the options to discuss the platinum chip and the terms. 

In order to pull this off you will need a barter skill of 50. 

Once you passed the barter check select the option “The Chip is worth far more than that” then select “Still not interested” 

Once you have done this the first time these will be your repeat steps. 

1: Talk to Mr House. 

2: Tell me your terms again?

3: [Barter 50] It’s a good start... but well below market price. 

(65 xp gained)

4: The chip is worth far more than that. 

5: Still not intrested. 

(Repeat steps 1-5.) 

I’m sure there are more characters and more skill levels this can be done with. 

If you know anymore please share them with us below. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2019 at 7:18 PM, Deathon6 said:

Originally mentioned here:

Anyway, you can do something similar almost immediately when you start the game in GoodSprings. Not only that, but you can also get twice as many perks as you normally would. After the tutorial, you'll meet up with Trudy and Joe Cobb (powder gang guy) in the bar, where they have an argument about that merchant Ringo who's hiding in town.

Note: You'll need to have at least one of the following at 25: Barter, Speech, or Medicine.

Step 1: Go straight to Joe Cobb, and agree to kill Ringo.

Step 2: Kill Ringo. (you can play Caravan for related trophies if wanted)

Step 3: Go back to Joe Cobb, tell him you've killed Ringo. He'll then have you try to get supplies.

Step 4: Kill Joe Cobb and the powder gang.

Step 5: Goto either the doctor or the general store guy, and repeatedly pass the speech checks.

As you level up, ONLY pick the perks the DLC added to the game (important). The first two perks should be for the added experience. Then, when leaving Goodsprings for the first time, the game will let you re-roll your character. Any DLC perks you picked originally will be kept. Any non DLC perks picked during the original level up will disappear, but assuming you only picked the DLC perks, you can keep them, plus the new perks you pick the second time around.  You'll be able to get almost everything by doing this.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 2/18/2019 at 7:18 PM, Deathon6 said:

When you talk to Mr House for the first time you will be given the options to discuss the platinum chip and the terms. 

In order to pull this off you will need a barter skill of 50. 

Once you passed the barter check select the option “The Chip is worth far more than that” then select “Still not interested” 

Once you have done this the first time these will be your repeat steps. 

1: Talk to Mr House. 

2: Tell me your terms again?

3: [Barter 50] It’s a good start... but well below market price. 

(65 xp gained)

4: The chip is worth far more than that. 

5: Still not intrested. 

(Repeat steps 1-5.) 

Just tried to do this on the Ultimate edition and it doesnt work. :( Must've patched it, at least in the UE.