Trophy Thoughts?

I would assume it's not that hard, just long (as is the case with most Visual Novel Trophy Lists) I'm also kinda bummed it isn't gonna have separate lists for ALL 3 games but this release is what I've been waiting for... I have the Trilogy along with recently released AA 4 and AA 5 & 6 on my 3DS but never bothered to start them and upon hearing of this I decided to wait because I'd much rather earn some Trophys (ESPECIALLY A PLATINUM) whilst reading through a VN.

I just hope we get PW AA 4, 5 & 6 as well at some point so I can play them all and earn Trophys on my PS4 as opposed to the 3DS (plus I hate VNs on Handhelds because when I read a VN I often sit down for 10 Hour Sessions at a time and on a Handheld that isn't happening as the Battery normally only lasts for like 5 to 6 at most depending on the particular System)

Edited by MRR---OFFICIAL
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Golden Devil Gamer said:

Each game not getting their own list is a huge bummer. Other than that, easy and straightforward list. Probably a plat that'll take 60-70 hours with a 2/10 difficulty, assuming you don't skip through the text.

Yeah, that's true, but hey, at least there is a platinum regardless.  Capcom doing something good here ;)

I for one am looking forward to playing these, never played these games myself, so getting to play them for the first time is gonna be fun :D

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, SteelKira said:

They actually added a trophy to trigger all of ladder vs stepladder lines 1f602.png God I love Capcom so much

I played the games but I don't really know what they're referring to with that. Can you enlighten me?

It definitely looks like the "hardest" and most missable trophy of the entire list.

14 minutes ago, STK91 said:

I played the games but I don't really know what they're referring to with that. Can you enlighten me?

It definitely looks like the "hardest" and most missable trophy of the entire list.

Yes, this is the most missable trophy because you have to trigger 5 conversations that are scattered in the three games. These are funny arguments triggered analyzing the ladders you see during the investigations parts. These conversations are in Turnabout Samurai (Game 1 - Case 3), Rise from the Ashes (Game 1 - Case 5), Turnabout Big Top (Game 2 - Case 3), The Stolen Turnabout (Game 3 - Case 2) and Bridge to the Turnabout (Game 3 - Case 5). I wouldn't say it's that big of a deal to miss these, because once you complete the game you can skip all the dialogue and go back to these parts in no time.

Edited by SteelKira
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, SteelKira said:

Yes, this is the most missable trophy because you have to trigger 5 conversations that are scattered in the three games. These are funny arguments triggered analyzing the ladders you see during the investigations parts. These conversations are in Turnabout Samurai (Game 1 - Case 3), Rise from the Ashes (Game 1 - Case 5), Turnabout Big Top (Game 2 - Case 3), The Stolen Turnabout (Game 3 - Case 2) and Bridge to the Turnabout (Game 3 - Case 5). I wouldn't say it's that big of a deal to miss these, because once you complete the game you can skip all the dialogue and go back to these parts in no time.

Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for those :)

Loved the series, last one I played was M. Edgeworth Investigations 1 and 2 I think, and thats because a fan translation on the second entry.

I may pick up this in the future on a drop prize and see how it handles on ps4. I strongly recommend this game to anyone who didnt got into the game before. Its a novel based game where you play as an attorney + investigator, gathering clues and interrogating/talking to people around the crime scenes and other scenarios; then you go to court and try to solve the case (in fact, the court is the only area where you have “lives” if im not mistaken).

8 hours ago, Kishnabe said:

Would be glad to replay them all over again. Hope they add some new things.

Sucks no 3 Platinum's

yep this was FML. at least you get the content for the whole package, i was looking forward to 3 platinums for the .hacksign game but they combined all the volumes into 1 trophy list.