Mardia_

Trophy Thoughts?

56 posts in this topic

Big fan of this list. Shame they aren't their own lists but still, should be an easy (but long) Platinum.

 

Adored these on the DS...actually I think I played the first one on the iPhone! And actually I played all the others on my 3DS, but can't wait to get back into them. One of my all time favourite series.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, gerboize said:

Oh wow, I didn't expect missable trophies. I absolutely love the list.

 

Nothing is missable per se.

Each chapter in each game can be replayed. Just choose it in the chapter select screen.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know that JP is getting Phoenix Wright Trilogy (PS4 version) this week. But what about western countries? Any clues?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, pretty nice list, shouldn't be bad if you don't skip text.

One of the hardest can be stepladder vs ladder, because there was shit ton of conversations like that, but otherwise, if you try to do everything, it should come naturally. At least I remember I've got o lot things from trophy list.

 

I'm not really surprised it's one trophy list tho, I've expected that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SMDoS2 said:

 

Nothing is missable per se.

Each chapter in each game can be replayed. Just choose it in the chapter select screen.

 

Does this remake have a chapter select ? I remember the DS versions not having one, which meant you had to go through the entirety of an episode if you wanted to replay a portion of it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expected to have separate trophy list, and thought that it would have some harder trophies, like never getting a guilty verdict, or breaking all psyche-locks without failing. Since the games are so good anyone can enjoy it without having to worry so much to get the plat. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, IDiivil said:

Good stuff. Wish it was on the Vita as well so I could play it in comfort mode but I guess remote play is a thing too.

 

There's always remote play if your internet is good enough (mine isn't).

Edited by mako-heart
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Pancakechi said:

Sad that the JFA bad ending trophy wasn't named "The "miracle" never happen".

 

Otherwise, good list. Not going to play them all again for the umpteenth time though.

Because a miracle is something that doesn't exist, obviously.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Because a miracle is something that doesn't exist, obviously.

You do know that it's a reference to an infamous grammar error in the second game and not an actual religious reference right?

Edited by majob
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, majob said:

You do know that it's a reference to an infamous grammar error in the second game and not an actual religious reference right?

Yes and I was referencing the text that comes directly after it.

Whoosh.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, madbuk said:

Yes and I was referencing the text that comes directly after it.

Whoosh.

welp, my memory is fuzzy then

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Viscera1900 said:

I know that JP is getting Phoenix Wright Trilogy (PS4 version) this week. But what about western countries? Any clues?

No specific date atm. Playstation's trailer says it's early 2019 and the wikipedia's said it's Q1/Q2 2019.

 

Anyway, yay for Maya and Gumshoe's trophy icons. Bummer that there's no Finny trophy though xD. Prettu straightorward list with some missable ones, not minding them though except for Oldbag's I guess xD

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The trophies look great! Compared to some games that have lazy trophy design like World of Final Fantasy and Valkyria Chronicles 4! Any objections!? 😂

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does the game have English support. I know the switch version does and the 3ds version had a language switch in the trilogy for English and Japanese. I’m thinking about getting the trilogy like that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Knew it would not have 3 platinum but hopefully 4,5,6 would get ported as well.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21.2.2019 at 0:14 AM, OobiGod said:

Does the game have English support. I know the switch version does and the 3ds version had a language switch in the trilogy for English and Japanese. I’m thinking about getting the trilogy like that.

 

The japanese Version? Yes, she have.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how to get the lunchbox specialist trophy? 

 

Google just gives me that you need to give wrong evidence and answers while questioning Angel, but it doesn't actually tell you which to purposely mess up on. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.2.2019 at 4:51 PM, TwiceOnSundays said:

Does anyone know how to get the lunchbox specialist trophy? 

 

Google just gives me that you need to give wrong evidence and answers while questioning Angel, but it doesn't actually tell you which to purposely mess up on. 

I don't think there's a translated list of all lunch boxes yet. However, there's a list in Japanese:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/game/gyakusai/neta/ds1-5-01.html

 

Google Translator should be able to give you a general idea on what to do if you can't read it :) 

 

Edit: Just a little note. There are actually only 5 lunch boxes on 4 occasions that you could miss:

- First day of investigation: Showing the Attorney's Badge to Angel 

- First trial: After the crime photo is used as evidence, select "No Problem" instead of "Objection"

- Also first trial: When you need to reveal Angel's lie, select the two wrong answers "What she saw" and "The order of events". You'll receive damage, but get two unique lunch boxes. 

- First trial, during the interrogation about the bloody shoe: Press during the line "This shoe proves it!" 

Edited by Izul
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/02/2019 at 6:43 PM, Izul said:

I don't think there's a translated list of all lunch boxes yet. However, there's a list in Japanese:

http://www.ne.jp/asahi/game/gyakusai/neta/ds1-5-01.html

 

Google Translator should be able to give you a general idea on what to do if you can't read it :) 

 

Edit: Just a little note. There are actually only 5 lunch boxes on 4 occasions that you could miss:

- First day of investigation: Showing the Attorney's Badge to Angel 

- First trial: After the crime photo is used as evidence, select "No Problem" instead of "Objection"

- Also first trial: When you need to reveal Angel's lie, select the two wrong answers "What she saw" and "The order of events". You'll receive damage, but get two unique lunch boxes. 

- First trial, during the interrogation about the bloody shoe: Press during the line "This shoe proves it!" 

 

Thanks for that. 

 

I'm just on the last case now so I'll use that list when I finish and do a quick play on this one. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm a little confused, just to confirm: is this the list for the Japanese version (https://www.play-asia.com/gyakuten-saiban-123-naruhodo-selection/13/70cbh9)? Which has an English option?

 

I just saw that it's going to release on NA PSN on April 9th, but no mention of physical. I also saw this (https://www.play-asia.com/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-trilogy/13/70cbi9) US version on playasia as well though.

 

Basically, I just want the game physically and in English lol...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I'm a little confused, just to confirm: is this the list for the Japanese version (https://www.play-asia.com/gyakuten-saiban-123-naruhodo-selection/13/70cbh9)? Which has an English option?

 

I just saw that it's going to release on NA PSN on April 9th, but no mention of physical. I also saw this (https://www.play-asia.com/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-trilogy/13/70cbi9) US version on playasia as well though.

 

Basically, I just want the game physically and in English lol...

In game there is apparently a language selector so buying the Japanese version physically and changing the language to english would work.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/02/2019 at 4:31 PM, BENJAM1N_LINUS said:

I'm a little confused, just to confirm: is this the list for the Japanese version (https://www.play-asia.com/gyakuten-saiban-123-naruhodo-selection/13/70cbh9)? Which has an English option?

 

I just saw that it's going to release on NA PSN on April 9th, but no mention of physical. I also saw this (https://www.play-asia.com/phoenix-wright-ace-attorney-trilogy/13/70cbi9) US version on playasia as well though.

 

Basically, I just want the game physically and in English lol...

 

Playing the Japanese version on an English system automatically sets the game to English. Along with the trophies. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have any idea which of Armstrong's French phrases people should be on the lookout to not miss? I'm heading into that case pretty soon and can't seem to find info on this, it's the only one I'm worried about at this point since I know where the others are.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.