Looks easy

DarkLordSHTR

44 minutes ago, maxijodi said:

Got it too and I denie that it is 20 minutes unless you get used to the levels.....

Release is 22nd or 24th afaik

i played the game twice and did it in 29 mins
had to repeat 10 lvls twice because i didnt know you had to collect all in 10 lvls :P
you wil see speedruns of 10mins lol

53 minutes ago, balotelli_boy45 said:

You got the game already? When is it out for the rest of us

early access :P

• Like 1

Really getting annoyed with these games that you can get the plat in 10-20 minutes with little to no effort. I feel like you should have to beat the game and do some minor things in order to get a plat. Sure these kind of games might be easy too but at least it requires effort unless you use a guide. It's getting to the point where devs make bottom of the barrel games where you're basically paying for a plat. 

• Like 1

On 20/2/2019 at 7:57 AM, LucasDiasC said:

Really nice platformer, heads up for anyone who enjoys platforming speed-games. This one is just awesome, great movement and mechanics.

Trained those 12 levels till I figured out the fastest way to get everything in one go and just got the plat in 3 minutes, 6 seconds 1f601.png So this is technically the fastest @RatalaikaGames plat to date.

There are some minor mistakes that can be done better, but that's the best run I've got for now, enjoy! 1f3c6.png

WTF?!?! How u did it?!?!?! Took me > 1h to get it .________.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Nope, we only ported it to consoles the game was developed by a Finish studio called Woblyware (League of Evil, Devious Dungeon, ect).
So I pretty much suck at it XD.

I love it @RatalaikaGames! Please keep them coming. I get it, a lot of ppl gripe about how quick these games are to plat. But they are fun and there is much more to play if you really enjoy them! I'll never catch these other guys and gals, but you are working wonders to help me stay ahead of my real-life friends with trophy hunting ?. A genius business model, considering how many trophy whores there are out there like me ?

• 2 weeks later...