Less than 2 months left. Should I start?

So Ive had this on my tabs for a while and the grind scares me a little with such a little amount of time to go until the servers shut. It's a nice platinum to have with it's low rarity even though its because of the grind. What do you suggest, should i start with 7 weeks to go? If so, where should I start? 

Edited by Last-_-Judgment

To be serious .. dont do it ..

It takes surely 100 hours to the point for 97% when u just miss Empty Pockets and the grind for the coins is an extra 200 hours ..

I am at 65% coins and that game seriously gets a pain in case of being boring ✌

Edited by jayboo1991
  • Like 4

Just play it on an alternate account if you want to try it out. Otherwise, like others said, definitely don’t advise you dedicate the next ~2 months of your life trying to grind for this platinum (and from what it sounds like, you will have very little free time outside of this game for those 2 months). You’ll regret losing those 2 months to some boring grind of a video game when you die.

15 hours ago, NekoRave said:

It's still possible to do this but you'd have to have knowledge about the game and also dedicate several 24 hour sessions weekly to finish it off.

It would be at this point a race against the clock and not worth killing yourself over lmao

12 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

Just play it on an alternate account if you want to try it out. Otherwise, like others said, definitely don’t advise you dedicate the next ~2 months of your life trying to grind for this platinum (and from what it sounds like, you will have very little free time outside of this game for those 2 months). You’ll regret losing those 2 months to some boring grind of a video game when you die.

Yeah unfortunately I don't have that amount of time. I work full time so if i dedicated my days off i'd probably have only around 7 and a half hours (5 hours on weekdays, 14 hours weekend days on average everyday and thats if i dedicated my entire time off. I wont be doing that for a tedious grind, no chance.

Edited by Last-_-Judgment