Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neocarleen

[NA] Bandai Namco Sale | Ends 3/5 8am PT

11 posts in this topic

i looked through the whole list... went with naruto ultimate ninja storm legacy (includes the 4 games including the road to boruto DLC)

had to say bye bye to old mans journey and daggerhood i only have 20$ for this week.

since the 1st game is 2/10 difficulty i'll try and fit it into this current gaming run.

Edited by kingdrake2

The games I want still charging way more than the physical. C'mon Sony don't you want my money?? Think I'll pass again. ;_;

5 hours ago, kingdrake2 said:

i looked through the whole list... went with naruto ultimate ninja storm legacy (includes the 4 games including the road to boruto DLC)

I know nothing about those games. Have never read the manga or watched the show but after doing a little research on them, I decided to buy this bundle and give them a try. If it turns out that I like them then it's a very good deal.

Edited by DaikichiKawachi

Nothing for me here. I would have considered buying Extra Packs 3 and 4 for Dragon Ball: Xenoverse 2...but it's the only damn DLC out of the three major Dragon Ball games they decided not to include here. I mean I'm not really playing the game anymore, and they need to move on to Xenoverse 3 already...but if they were $3 a piece I wouldn't have passed it up. 

Finally the season 1 pass for DB FighterZ is on sale on PS4. Picking that up for sure.

2 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

I know nothing about those games. Have never read the manga or watched the show but after doing a little research on them, I decided to buy this bundle and give them a try. If it turns out that I like them then it's a very good deal.

holy shit its an excellent deal for all 4 games. i payed $35 in the holiday sale last month. honestly didn't expect it to hit that price any time soon. o.O i got through getting the plat. on all 4 not that long ago either.

anyways to anyone else, i plan on getting XV1, i platinum'd the ps3 version a few years ago, would do it again on ps4. my question is, does the season pass help with any of it? i heard something a long time back about an elder kai trick, but i'd rather not waste the extra $6 something if its not a big help.

2 hours ago, DaikichiKawachi said:

i'm in the dark too, i have watched a couple of the original episodes. very little of shippuden. it's a ninja game so it can't be all bad.

though the games remind me of one piece unlimited world red, you go around the village doing stuff and completing missions.

Edited by kingdrake2

The legacy pack for 18 bucks is a hell of a deal, planning on grabbing that for sure