Toejam & Earl is back!

DEI2EK

Ive got a lot of nostalgia for this series, remember playing it with my dad on one of his segas when i was really young so im looking forward to this.

Time for generic trophy thoughts discussion

You can get a physical copy for PS4 or Switch from Limited Run Games for the next month or so

I won't be able to get the platinum because the co op trophy... unless you can just have the character idle somewhere or some way to cheese it. Pretty sure there's no online and I don't know a soul IRL. But other than that seems like a challenging and fun list.

I got the collectors edition from limited run pre ordered at least.

42 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

I won't be able to get the platinum because the co op trophy... unless you can just have the character idle somewhere or some way to cheese it. Pretty sure there's no online and I don't know a soul IRL. But other than that seems like a challenging and fun list.

Yeah. That will be annoying. I cant think of anyone who would be interested in completing  the whole game with me.

4 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

It has upto 4 player co-op online mode.

@aZombieDictator @DangisuckatgaminTaken from this link see bold text

https://toejam-and-earl-back-in-the-groove.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/project_updates

19 days to go  9 days ago – Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 11:43:28 PM yo - news about the Limited Run CE/LE THIS week - KS backers will get first chance to get in on the CE! But its a short window, so you'll have to move fast. More info very soon. - We officially "passed cert" for both offline and online, on all three consoles, in EU and NA regions. This is good, cuz that means there's NO chance the game will be delayed. WOW! 19 days to go., in EU and NA regions. This is good, cuz that means there's NO chance the game will be delayed. WOW! 19 days to go.

Then further down that page from 20 days ago-

KickStarter PC Physical & Limited Run Games Physical Editions Time-Frame  Due to the way production on the box sets work, these KS Physical Box Set rewards will unfortunately not ship out on launch and we expect them to arrive to you in April/May. We know this is not ideal and for some of you, this was the only version of the game you reserved, so to make sure everyone can play on launch day, we’ll be adding an extra digital Steam code to ALL orders that included the Physical Box Set. Don’t need the extra code? Give it to a pal -- ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! is online up to 4 players ya know.

10 hours ago, Deadpool--Rik said:

@aZombieDictator @DangisuckatgaminTaken from this link see bold text

https://toejam-and-earl-back-in-the-groove.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders/project_updates

19 days to go  9 days ago – Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 11:43:28 PM yo - news about the Limited Run CE/LE THIS week - KS backers will get first chance to get in on the CE! But its a short window, so you'll have to move fast. More info very soon. - We officially "passed cert" for both offline and online, on all three consoles, in EU and NA regions. This is good, cuz that means there's NO chance the game will be delayed. WOW! 19 days to go., in EU and NA regions. This is good, cuz that means there's NO chance the game will be delayed. WOW! 19 days to go.

Then further down that page from 20 days ago-

KickStarter PC Physical & Limited Run Games Physical Editions Time-Frame  Due to the way production on the box sets work, these KS Physical Box Set rewards will unfortunately not ship out on launch and we expect them to arrive to you in April/May. We know this is not ideal and for some of you, this was the only version of the game you reserved, so to make sure everyone can play on launch day, we’ll be adding an extra digital Steam code to ALL orders that included the Physical Box Set. Don’t need the extra code? Give it to a pal -- ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove! is online up to 4 players ya know.

Oh nice. I'm surprised they aren't advertising this on the Sony store. I'd probably produce more sales.

1 minute ago, Klart said:

I though it aged quite well. It’s very original and the 2D still looks fine.

It is pretty original yeah and the art looks good, but it plays pretty slow and not something that a lot of modern gamers would probably enjoy. Music is fantastic tho

4 hours ago, Mardia_ said:

It is pretty original yeah and the art looks good, but it plays pretty slow and not something that a lot of modern gamers would probably enjoy. Music is fantastic tho

Yeah, it does play slow. I don’t really mind, it’s relaxing, especially with the excellent music. Can’t wait for the new game!