AvengedEvil

Limited Edition

7 posts in this topic

This might be a stupid question but can I play all of these play-asia games on my ps4? I have a North American Account. Would these ALL work? Any of them? 

44 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

This might be a stupid question but can I play all of these play-asia games on my ps4? I have a North American Account. Would these ALL work? Any of them? 

This is a Vita game, but yeah, the PS4 is region free. Just the DLC is region locked.

5 minutes ago, archangel9978 said:

Would it play on NA vita?

Yes, all those games are region free and work on any Vita worldwide.

Another question. The games that I buy from them would have what next to their titles?? What do region free titles have? I mean North American games on the trophy lists have NA next to them. Would this be EU? Or what? 

21 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Another question. The games that I buy from them would have what next to their titles?? What do region free titles have? I mean North American games on the trophy lists have NA next to them. Would this be EU? Or what? 

It depends. Usually, play-asia shows which region the game is. For example, if you take a look at Root Letter, you can see a flag at the top right corner of each game. This indicates the version.

BO1B9zt.png