IGN comment section never fails to surprise me

Azaan60

Meh, people will justify anything to try and protect their favorite company. All that should really matter is we know the PlayStation 4 is superior not only in the technical aspects, but in everything else as well. 

Parker

• Like 1

Meh, people will justify anything to try and protect their favorite company. All that should really matter is we know the PlayStation 4 is superior not only in the technical aspects, but in everything else as well. 

Parker

While it's superior in hardware which is a no brainer. We don't know about software. 

While it's superior in hardware which is a no brainer. We don't know about software. 

Personally, from what I've seen I am much more interested in Sony's lineup of first party games over Microsoft's. Also, I think it needs to be noted that it is very possible many developers simply won't make games for the XBone due to Microsoft's policies. We already know the PlayStation 4 is much more Indie friendly and Microsoft have already said no to allowing the new Oddworld game on the XBone. All in all, things are looking fantastic for Sony and awful for Microsoft.

Also, with the XBone not supporting Japan when it first releases (if at all) why would any Japanese developers continue to make games for Microsoft's system? I think it is very possible we won't see many Japanese games coming to the XBone.

Parker

• Like 3

lol whatever, The Last of Us is better than any thing that will launch with that failbox. Lmao, and Sony didn't even show all of their 1st party exclusives. And I can't wait to see all the great JRPG exclusives that that Sony gets as usual, while the shitbox will keep getting one generic shooter after the other.

Personally, from what I've seen I am much more interested in Sony's lineup of first party games over Microsoft's. Also, I think it needs to be noted that it is very possible many developers simply won't make games for the XBone due to Microsoft's policies. We already know the PlayStation 4 is much more Indie friendly and Microsoft have already said no to allowing the new Oddworld game on the XBone. All in all, things are looking fantastic for Sony and awful for Microsoft.

Also, with the XBone not supporting Japan when it first releases (if at all) why would any Japanese developers continue to make games for Microsoft's system? I think it is very possible we won't see many Japanese games coming to the XBone.

Parker

There is no doubt that the PS4 is getting better games but what I talking about is dedicated features which sony has not shown much.

I've been an avid Xbox supporter since the original. I've had the Playstations as well. But for this next generation, I went and preordered Tuesday, the only console I'll be getting... A PS4. M$ really screwed the pooch this time. Will I keep and still play the 360? Yes, I have well over 100 games for it, so I can't just turn my back on that console. But from here on out, I'm Sony all the way. Now, I'm off to play The Last of Us. :) 

I'll be getting a PS4 over an X1 but I still think Xbox has better games. Mainly because I don't give a shit about Sony's RPG's or God of War, or any of their other exclusives other than Naughty Dog games.

Edited by BhekifaZ

The irony of it all with the gif on your signature OP.

"OMG THEY DON'T LIKE PS4 THEY PREFER XBONE SHIT BLAH BLAH BLAH" Good gawd I don't agree with what the Xbox one has, that doesn't mean I'm going to lash out at people that want the console. Seriously, let people choose what they want it's human nature. So it's not a PS4 who the hell cares? Sony fanboys,  does are the only one that care. I know there are PS fans here, but sometimes you need to wake up a little, you are not better that anyone else in gaming for having a PS4.

Can't believe some people are going to buy this crap, especially after so many negatives and the way M$ treats it's customers and fanbase..meh whatever it's there money but they are basically saying to M$ "Hey M$ i'm a moron here's all my money even though you have many negatives and treat me like a piece of crap and try to milk the crap out of me i'm still an ignorant fanboy so feel free to screw me over any time" eh whatever that's how i see it anyway.

I agree everyone is entitled to their own opinion and choice, and that doesn't make them idiots. Anyone who is ok with MS's policies and excited about their system should definitely get one. What does make some people idiots are the completely inaccurate statements they make like, "the X-One is more powerful than the PS4" or "the PS4 is always online too." Anyone whose took the time to pay the slightest bit of attention would no that's bs. I also think those who stay with a company whose policies they don't agree with out of "loyalty" are idiots as well.

• Like 1

We still have to see how this war is going to turn out, but we all have to agree the XBO is getting a bad start, MS needs more exclusives and they have no way of increasing them, meanwhile, SONY welcomes a bunch of Indie developers who, if succesfull, could become the next big first party companies.

It's all on the exclusives.

it's wrong to call them idiots man, just because this is more of a playstation consoles and handhelds website meaning most of the user here is a ps3 / vita and soon ps4 users, it's doesn't mean that everyone here gonna agree with you that they're idiots. sure i never bought another gaming console other then sony's since the ps1 era, but i still don't have the right to mock someone who chose N64 over ps1 or gamecube / xbox over ps2 or Wii / 360 over ps3 or Wii U / XBONE over ps4.

sure the XBONE is a real pain with all these restrictions but still let them chose what they're fine with and they them self's gonna see in the future which is best .

i bet there's a lot's of xbox 360 users and fanboys are actually coming to this website to look at the ps3's trophies or to look at the trophies tips for multiplatform games that also available on the 360 as well that made by the peoples here, and by this some of them actually gonna started to like the ps3 or vita with this...

me personally gonna get me a ps4 over XBONE, the only two thing that letting me stick to Sony's consoles is the exclusive games that i grow with or new ones and my friends who most of them own Sony's platforms, it's not about fanboy-ism.

What I find pathetic is that only 2 days ago almost all Xbox fans were boycotting the Xbone and hailing Sony and the PS4, but now that they've removed all that crap, all Xbox fans are now calling the PS4 sh*t, and crappy and other things. That's why they're idiots. Not because of their console choice but their obvious fanboyism to a company.