EU Version but not in Germany?

Inuty

Hi,

I´m not sure if I missed something, but I´m waiting for this game to release in Germany for over a week :D I thought it would be the EU release but I can´t find the game in the PSN store. Also I can´t find any Information in the Internet, only that the game is available since 14th February in SIEE territories. Has anyone some Information if Germany is excluded for the release?

Thanks for your time!

I guess the problem is that Sony requires devs to provide a store description in a store's main language (which is not necessarily the official main language of the country). E.g. German for Germany and Austria, french for France, english for the United Kingdom, Czech Republic, etc.

If checking other stores in the web-browser (via the "Store-Land" link in the dropdown-menu) it's easy to see that it doesn't seem to be part of stores where the main language for the store isn't english.

In those cases it might be useful to contact the devs and ask them if they need help to translate the store description so that the game can be sold in other stores too. One recent example where this was also the case was Super Life of Pixel.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crimson Idol said:

I guess the problem is that Sony requires devs to provide a store description in a store's main language (which is not necessarily the official main language of the country). E.g. German for Germany and Austria, french for France, english for the United Kingdom, Czech Republic, etc.

Which is not always true because one DLC for Ridge Racer 7 has the Store page in Spanish in the ITALIAN Store after being delisted and relisted because "they couldn't provide the Italian page anymore" (lol), and both Raiden IV Overkill and Raiden V Director's Cut (and probably other games) have the Italian pages translated with some automatic translator, with hilarious results.

Edited by Lance_87