HappyGuySmiley

HappyGuySmiley's Dispute

18 posts in this topic

HappyGuySmiley

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
While going for the combat training trophy, I joined multiple hacked lobbies, which unlocked High IQ, Ten K, the trophy for finishing the 8th mission (ship mission), then the Prestige, the Big Leagues, Combat Training, Tranzit EE, Tranzit kill avogadro without being downed, and finally, the platinum. I got a screenshot of the modder which I fell up against multiple times.

trophies weren't earned legit so they've been flagged.

Hide them to get back on the leaderboard.

As @Kale said, hide the game to return. Follow this link to do so:

Edited by Squirlruler

1 hour ago, Lance_87 said:

There should be a rule about BO2 being forbidden to be disputed at this point, every day the same crap.

I'm sorry to announce this to you, but I've got concrete proof showing that I'm not guilty of anything in this case. I got matched multiple times against the same hacker because I was trying to complete the Combat Training trophy. I can't avoid matchmaking against someone. I quit 3 times due to the fact that every time I got matched against him he would activate his mod menu then instantly pop the trophies for everyone. I managed to get out 3 times before he had popped everything (which still caused 10k to pop, High IQ and the trophy for completing the 8th or 9th level to complete (the mission on the ship)). I'll upload a screenshot of the lobby, where you can see the modder, and the "Unlocking all Trophys for everyone" quote on top of the screen.

XJzv4e7.png

4 minutes ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

I'm sorry to announce this to you, but I've got concrete proof showing that I'm not guilty of anything in this case. I got matched multiple times against the same hacker because I was trying to complete the Combat Training trophy. I can't avoid matchmaking against someone. I quit 3 times due to the fact that every time I got matched against him he would activate his mod menu then instantly pop the trophies for everyone. I managed to get out 3 times before he had popped everything (which still caused 10k to pop, High IQ and the trophy for completing the 8th or 9th level to complete (the mission on the ship)). I'll upload a screenshot of the lobby, where you can see the modder, and the "Unlocking all Trophys for everyone" quote on top of the screen.

XJzv4e7.png

Yes everyone understands this wasnt your fault. You just got screwed. No matter how hard you plead your case this flag will stand. You unfortunately got screwed like everyone else that had to hide this game for this exact reason

1 minute ago, malachi1987 said:

Yes everyone understands this wasnt your fault. You just got screwed. No matter how hard you plead your case this flag will stand. You unfortunately got screwed like everyone else that had to hide this game for this exact reason

My problem is that this website allows people which have a trophy which can only be obtained by hacking on GTA V on PS3, so why shouldn't they allow this trophy, provided it's not the user's fault, but the fault of the matchmaking system that matched them with a Modder(s)?

Just now, HappyGuySmiley said:

My problem is that this website allows people which have a trophy which can only be obtained by hacking on GTA V on PS3, so why shouldn't they allow this trophy, provided it's not the user's fault, but the fault of the matchmaking system that matched them with a Modder(s)?

Yea it does suck and this site has had plenty of discussions about what to do about this game in general but it always comes down to if you want to back on leaderboards you will need to hide the game in question.

Also if you feel someone is guilty you can flag them your self or have one of the mods investigate it.

1 minute ago, HappyGuySmiley said:

If you want to take that route, you have proof of nothing.  You have a single screen shot (that could have been edited).  It doesn't prove that you were not the one to hack your own trophies, or those in the lobby, it just demonstrates either you were there, or you have photoshop skills.

It sucks that you are in the position you are in, but those trophies do not belong on the leaderboard and need to be hidden.  It is not a reflection on you, it is a reflection on the trophies.

The flag doesn't mean "you are a cheater, evil, evil, bad!!!".  The flag means "you earned these trophies in an illegitimate fashion as defined by this website".  Yes, it's unfortunate that hackers popped those trophies for you, but the rules of this site dictate that this isn't wanted here.

As for the GTA V issue, if you see people who have hacked that trophy then you should flag them for the review team (if you have the game; if not, get someone who does to do it for you).  Because the whole "they cheated and haven't been punished, so I should be allowed to get away with this" argument doesn't fly very far around these parts.

Gtav you still need to perform the task for the trophy . All a modder can do is set a bounty the person still needs to survive. So ye that’s why that trophy doesn’t get flagged. 

This situation always sucks ass big time. And this is why I changed my mind to pro whitelist. It just seems wrong to punish someone for playing a game as it's intended. Most people probably don't even know that they were hacked.

On the other hand I have pretty good analogy. In Germany it's a crime to pay with fake money, even if you don't know that it's fake and you just got it from someone else. I don't know how it's handled it other countries, but there are very good reasons to handle it this way. And to be fair there are also very good reasons why the flag should stay, even if you're innocent.

14 minutes ago, Mrhemptastic said:

that’s why that trophy doesn’t get flagged. 

Trophies from hacked GTAV PS3 just doesn't count, cause there are too many of them, so it was "whitelisted" with no need to hide.

27 minutes ago, ScooloV said:

Trophies from hacked GTAV PS3 just doesn't count, cause there are too many of them, so it was "whitelisted" with no need to hide.

With that logic we should start unflagging bo2 then. I’m guessing there is probably the same amount of flags for both games ....

29 minutes ago, ScooloV said:

Only run like the wind was whitelisted

But if a player says he used a modder to get a trophy, such as Run Like the Wind, shouldn't he be reported instead of the white list?

Edited by Lorajet

Here's that whitelisting thread in case anyone wants to continue the discussion there after this gets locked.

I'm all for whitelisting this game, and it looks like most people are as well.  Maybe someday...

Unfortunately for now, this will need to stay flagged. Your flags are illegitimate, so they don't belong on the leaderboard. Being flagged doesn't necessarily mean you're a cheater, just that the timestamps aren't valid.  You can hide the game to return to the leaderboard. Nobody denies it probably wasn't your fault, but to keep things fair for legitimate earners, these need to be flagged.

I'm going to lock this before it turns into an argument about white-listing.

Edited by B1rvine