Anger Management

glurak400

I used the last Expedition (Nuke Plant) because it has a lot of free space and nothing in the way when you are fighting.

Rank 1 so no armored guys to slow you down and I put the game on Easy (just that once) because you lose heath slower then Normal.

Grab the package have everyone follow you to a large space and then you have enough people, Wrath!

Got it on my second try there.

Edited by Jamescush147
  • Like 2

Yep, (difficulty 1) expeditions are the easiest way to get this trophy. I also leveled up the ''More Fist Damage'' perk 7 times before attempting this. This lead to me being able to kill enemies with just a single punch. I think I only did 1 takedown in total, the rest of the kills came from simply one-punch killing them :lol:. I did it on my first try on the Alcatraz expedition.

• Like 2

I'm seriously struggling with this. I'm at the point where it might be easier to start the game over and save all my perk points into take downs and wrath ones and leave everything at rank 1. The wrath bar depletes so quickly, even doing take downs doesn't replenish it quick enough before its gone. I can average 5 kills one after the other before it's all gone

Went to the signal outpost as well and managed to get it. I Let myself get spotted, climbed the tallest tower, marked all enemies and threw some bait to distract/bring them together. Then dropped down and activated wrath, punching my way around until I finally succeeded. Doing this on the hardest difficulty level was a PAIN.

• Like 1

On 2/24/2019 at 8:18 PM, Anke said:

Grab the Elite helicopter, fly over to the Signal Outpost and let off a few shots so they see you and call backup. Then after about 15 seconds when they're all gathered press R3 for Wrath and let loose with missiles and the machine gun all over the outpost. Trophy popped for me in about a third of the wrath meter. Simple.

I instantly get 1 hit RPG killed

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Im_Not_Banksy said:

I instantly get 1 hit RPG killed

I found that the couple of those that flew at me all missed because I was just going from side to side constantly and spraying the entire outpost in bullets and missiles, never sit still.

• Like 1

On 24.2.2019 at 9:18 PM, Anke said:

Grab the Elite helicopter, fly over to the Signal Outpost and let off a few shots so they see you and call backup. Then after about 15 seconds when they're all gathered press R3 for Wrath and let loose with missiles and the machine gun all over the outpost. Trophy popped for me in about a third of the wrath meter. Simple.

Like poster above already said, I also get shot down way too fast. I even tried to use the flares to buy me more time but that didn't help much.

Also when I got to the point of firing all my weapons I never hit enough targets.

Tried this method and some of the other suggested ways so many times that I'm already really sick of this stupid trophy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeathShadoow said:

it's not as hard as you think, you can have multiple melee damage upgrade. I've leveled mine about 4 -5 times and used the same place mentioned in PowerPyx's guide it worked from the second try since melee kills count for the trophy along side the takedowns.

I've upgraded melee too 11 and and the other one too 8 and still can't get it.

Remember you can use throwables for this trophy. In my case I used the 'theme park' expedition, level I, and only after I level my health bar to the max. Run to the package, then to the extraction point. Waited until lots of enemies showed up, started rage and threw pipe bombs around. Then I started to hit enemies only with fists.

Edited by soutoyobes
  • Like 1

Use my video if you’re having trouble after all level 3 expeditions and outposts. 

On 2019-03-04 at 2:24 AM, hamrelius said:

my problem is its hard to even find 10 enemies in the same place.. 

all my outposts are at rank 3 and all my helicopter missions is also on rank 3..

stupid trophy.. 

Try this