Anger Management

glurak400

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Viper said:

Finally got this with the Helicopter method at Signal Outpost, after hours upon hours of trying different methods...even the Helicopter one took a good 11 tries. It's seriously just luck based. Anyone sitting here saying it wasn't that bad or they got it in 2 tries...just got lucky enough for their pegs to fall into place early. There's no rhyme or reason to how this works, you just need to get lucky enough for it to be your moment. 

I don't get why devs do this. In what is an otherwise simple, fun, relaxing game they sully it with a trophy like this. I'll always look back on this game with that big blemish on it, being this trophy. It's one of those situations for me where it took so long so to get and there was so much frustration that it no longer felt like an accomplishment to get, I was just relieved it was over with. 

All I have is that trophy and completing the expeditions on level 3 before the plat. Didnt want to play thru those solo again for a 3rd time and that trophy I just dont wanna deal with right now lol

• Like 1

What i did was get spotted at Alcatraz Island BEFORE i picked up the package. 

There are plenty of CQC opportunities. 

After they called for reinforcements i laid low, then marked as many as i can. I then took out 2 quickly, then jumped down from the 2nd floor of cells and flung remotes to my left and right as i saw some shield dudes coming from both sides. 

This is by far the hardest trophy in the game. Shoulda been a Gold.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

I personally couldn't do it in the outposts.It popped near the end of the first expedition.Rank 1 enemies,coming from land and sea.Thanks to Timber,all of them were marked so I immediately activated wrath and punched 4 guys..then performed a few takedowns to refill the bar and continued to punch them,when I finally did get the trophy.

• 8 months later...

I can't for the life of me find the comment I wanted to quote but I very much agree that this is a luck based trophy achievement. A lot of posters are claiming it is simple, but it is not. I haven't been very lucky despite following all of the tips/advice from various sources.

Edit: I finally managed it after trying for several nights. What a waste of time. The best advice I can give is to drive the elite helicopter to Signal Point outpost, fly in very close to the dome and fire both weapon types (R1 & R2) together. Although you may want to be careful using R1 as you only have four rockets. Time/position it well.

Edited by SnuggleButt_
  • Like 3

This trophy is hidious.
I have upgraded the fist kills 10 times, tried every guide (incl. helicopter) but the max. kills I get is 8 a 9 because guy nr. 9 a 10 run of the other direction and before I am there the timer ran off. I am at 98% trophy completion. I hate luck based trophies, and this is 100% one. Have been trying to do this for a few hours now.

Edit:
After trying for another 4 hours I finally got the trophy and with that Platinum as well!
I must say the screenshot made by my PS4 is a good representation of how I felt trying to go for this trophy. Got mine with the helicopter at Broken Forge.

My PS4 screenshot:
True Anger Management

Edited by NL_Sion
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 5:23 PM, hittheroadbucky said:

Is there a way to de-rank your expeditions? All mine are rank 3? This trophy will be the death of me 

You can do it in a Rank III expedition, it's how I did mine. It'll be more trying but it can be done. I did it on Hard just to give you an idea

Edited by majob

• 7 months later...

Don't try and do this on Rank I outposts I've tried it for 2 hours but it's very unlikely that you get it. Do it on Rank I Expeditions because it's so easy I did it my first try and if you've done them all on rank III then probably do outposts or expeditions since both of them will probably have a lot of Highwaymen.

• 3 weeks later...

On 22/06/2020 at 6:37 AM, snakebit10 said:

After numerous tries at Signal Point and various expeditions I finally did it. I watched another video were they took Timber with them to Signal Point. Once he marked all my enemies I got in just a few tries. 

Parking the helicopter and using Timber first helped me as well. Knowing where to shoot makes such a difference. First two attempts the outpost seemed to only spawn eight or nine highwaymen though, but if you have ten to a dozen tagged it's rather simple with this trick.

Edited by Capzilla

2 minutes ago, Capzilla said:

Parking the helicopter and using Timber first helped me as well. Knowing where to shoot makes such a difference. First two attempts the outpost seemed to only spawn eight or nine highwaymen though, but if you have ten to a dozen tagged it's rather simple with this trick.

Thanks, I ended up getting it on foot last summer. I still say a game with a high platinum percentage this trophy was difficult. I did the rank 3 expeditions easier than this trophy.

• 4 weeks later...

Tried for hours to get it on expeditions and shooting from the helicopter . Ended up getting it on Signal Point outpost

1st up i only killed 6 to get it my gun for hire killed the other 4 . Have melee damage at level 7 or 8 . i had to do the outpost on 3 stars .

1 use the dog to tag the enemies

2 once he has bring in the pig or keep the dog . I never tried it with humans , i used the dog but i reckon the pig would make life even easier

3 Hide behind something and fire your gun so the enemies start charging you

4 Activate Wrath and use the R3 takedown whenever possible and just run around punching people and doing takedowns let you GFH do the rest .

• 1 year later...

I also got this today at Signal Point with the helicopter and Timber after trying several times legit, as well as at other locations with the helicopter. I parked the helicopter, climbed the tower, tagged any enemies I saw and then moved Timber around a few times so they could tag any enemies out of my site. Went back to the helicopter, took a few shots at the ground to engage the enemies, activated Wrath and then focused machine gun fire on the targets with the occasional rocket. I got it first try this way after at least a dozen tries in other ways/sites. The enemies just have a great consolidation at this spot. This is by far the most frustrating and difficult trophy in the game. 

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

This is how I did it:

Go to signal point.

Use Timber (dog) to tag enemies

Throw meat bait in the middle before you start killing enemies so they gather and turn your backs to you.

Activate wrath and start killing moving towards where the enemies have gathered to fight the animal spawned by your meat bait

When you get to the crowd fighting the animal, toss a proximity explosive into the crowd ( you  can use throwables without cancelling wrath or voiding the trophy)  

That should leave you with just one o two enemies to go for the ten.

It really helps to level up your punch damage. I only did take downs on the first 2 and the last enemies. The rest were killed with explotions and punches.