Master of Arms Title

Farbror_Gurra333

Hey guys.

How many of you got the ”Master of Arms” title? You need to max all weapons to lvl 10.

I’m trying to get this, but I don’t have time to play every day, so it takes forever to lvl up... 

But, the question is: Do you need to level up the DLC weapons too, or just the weapons from the singleplayer? Or which ones...? I think I have two weapons to go. 

Since that's barely trophy related, i highly doubt you gonna find the answer here, as most people who played this game would have hated the MP, let alone grind all of those weapons to max. I only maxed one weapon myself because I was required to, for a trophy. Maybe try gamefaqs or the rockstar forums? Dunno, good luck finding your answer.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 20/2/2019 at 7:35 PM, Farbror_Gurra333 said:

Hey guys.

How many of you got the ”Master of Arms” title? You need to max all weapons to lvl 10.

I’m trying to get this, but I don’t have time to play every day, so it takes forever to lvl up... 

But, the question is: Do you need to level up the DLC weapons too, or just the weapons from the singleplayer? Or which ones...? I think I have two weapons to go. 

Hi, I have Master of Arms title from a long time ago, you just need to level up all the weapons that are not DLC, just the basic game weapons.