A Must Play. Excellent Story!

Mobeda

• 3 months later...
On 21/02/2019 at 0:28 AM, Mobeda said:

So this game's story was amazing and I think anyone who enjoys a good story in a game should play this.  The platinum popped right towards the end, but I knew there had to be more to the game.  So I continued on for a little longer and lets just say the ending was perfection.  Glad I didn't stop at the plat.  Also the soundtrack was great.  Had to shazam the final song cause it was perfect. 

Fully agree ! I’ve just finished and it has been a great story and an unexpected emotion at the end...  must play game ! 

Mobeda : you can also try “plague tale innocence” also a great story and great game !

On 6/12/2019 at 2:54 PM, lucask001 said:

Fully agree ! I’ve just finished and it has been a great story and an unexpected emotion at the end...  must play game ! 

Mobeda : you can also try “plague tale innocence” also a great story and great game !

Nice I'll check it out. 

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 13/02/2020 at 7:43 PM, ChristianHenares said:

It's natural to think that Crossing Souls is a copy/paste from Stranger Things, but actually the game developing began back in 2015 and Stranger Things was from 2016.

This is one of the masterpieces in videogaming from spanish developers. I'm never gonna be tired of it. Please play it.

I second that. Play it of I will drop you into a hole.

• 3 years later...
On 2/23/2019 at 4:41 AM, zizimonster said:

Because you adore Crossing Souls so much, I recommend you watch Stranger Things (2016 -), Summer of 84 (2018), and Super 8 (2011). Those flicks are in the same spirit of this game. :popcorn:

thank you. Stranger was a must have,  summer of 84 was on my list, but super 8 - i didn't knew this movie exist. Maybe you have more games/movies like crossing roads. This game and stranger things made me feel like kiddo once more ;)

• Like 1

I bought this game when it released on Steam just because of this song from the trailer. Bought the game again when I switched over to PlayStation a few years ago.

There is no turning back 🎵 

Love this tune. I should probably play the game though, instead of watching the trailer for the 100th time.

• Like 1