maiathewinners

Are Breach servers back and stable?

11 posts in this topic

I will start this game soon but I heard that the servers were really bad and they were always down. Is this problem solved yet?

 

Edit: How much time do I need to get every Breach trophy counting with DLC trophies. I already have the Season Pass but I don't know if it makes the trophies easier

 

 

Edited by maiathewinners
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AFAIK the servers are up and running. I did all the breach trophies back near the end of January so unless they went down again since then the servers should be fine for you to do the breach trophies.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

I will start this game soon but I heard that the servers were really bad and they were always down. Is this problem solved yet?

 

Edit: How much time do I need to get every Breach trophy counting with DLC trophies. I already have the Season Pass but I don't know if it makes the trophies easier

 

 

Servers are fixed according to the community manager. 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just did all the main game breach trophies over the past couple of weeks with no issue (I DID NOT start the mode prior or during the time the servers went down). Can't answer the question of how long the DLC adds to the base list required for the platinum, but the base game only really requires 6-10 hours of playtime. Follow the step-by-step guide over at the .org site, and you should knock this out quickly including DLC trophies (even quicker if you take advantage of the infinite energy glitch, which makes the challenge of this mode fairly trivial, and most servers you can literally sprint through with TITAN and Cloak augs).

 

I can't imagine the DLC taking much longer to complete, but then again, I ignored all Darknet files after the first and sprinted towards the finish line for the base game. Kind of a tedious mode, to be quite honest, but still not nearly as terrible as a lot of people make it out to be.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, iamjax said:

Just did all the main game breach trophies over the past couple of weeks with no issue (I DID NOT start the mode prior or during the time the servers went down). Can't answer the question of how long the DLC adds to the base list required for the platinum, but the base game only really requires 6-10 hours of playtime. Follow the step-by-step guide over at the .org site, and you should knock this out quickly including DLC trophies (even quicker if you take advantage of the infinite energy glitch, which makes the challenge of this mode fairly trivial, and most servers you can literally sprint through with TITAN and Cloak augs).

 

I can't imagine the DLC taking much longer to complete, but then again, I ignored all Darknet files after the first and sprinted towards the finish line for the base game. Kind of a tedious mode, to be quite honest, but still not nearly as terrible as a lot of people make it out to be.

Thanks. Can I start right with Breach or do I need to play the history to unlock some modes first?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

Thanks. Can I start right with Breach or do I need to play the history to unlock some modes first?

 

As you can see by my list, I haven't touched the story mode yet, and have only gotten the Breach trophies. It's a completely separate mode, but there are some perks and unlocks that I guess I'm hearing you can get by finding stuff in the main campaign. It obviously isn't necessary as I was able to do it fairly easily without anything unlocked from the story.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can confirm that Breach servers work perfectly fine as of the time of writing this post as I just managed to finish all online trophies for this game. Hopefully the servers will stay fixed.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got every breach trophy last month, had no issues or glitches

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MtalCat said:

Got every breach trophy last month, had no issues or glitches

I got every Breach trophy today, thanks anyway.

 

The servers are working fine and never had to close the game due to server problems

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great info. Breach has been on my backlog for a while... honestly not looking forward to it. Seemed boring when I tried it the first time

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kallume said:

This is great info. Breach has been on my backlog for a while... honestly not looking forward to it. Seemed boring when I tried it the first time

I actually found it really fun. I recommend you to follow the Breach guide on PS Trophies, you get every Breach trophy (online and DLC).

 

And use the Energy glitch to cut the hours and hours of gameplay

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.