Are Breach servers back and stable?

Aecesaje_

I will start this game soon but I heard that the servers were really bad and they were always down. Is this problem solved yet?

Edit: How much time do I need to get every Breach trophy counting with DLC trophies. I already have the Season Pass but I don't know if it makes the trophies easier

Edited by maiathewinners

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

I will start this game soon but I heard that the servers were really bad and they were always down. Is this problem solved yet?

Edit: How much time do I need to get every Breach trophy counting with DLC trophies. I already have the Season Pass but I don't know if it makes the trophies easier

Servers are fixed according to the community manager. 

Just did all the main game breach trophies over the past couple of weeks with no issue (I DID NOT start the mode prior or during the time the servers went down). Can't answer the question of how long the DLC adds to the base list required for the platinum, but the base game only really requires 6-10 hours of playtime. Follow the step-by-step guide over at the .org site, and you should knock this out quickly including DLC trophies (even quicker if you take advantage of the infinite energy glitch, which makes the challenge of this mode fairly trivial, and most servers you can literally sprint through with TITAN and Cloak augs).

I can't imagine the DLC taking much longer to complete, but then again, I ignored all Darknet files after the first and sprinted towards the finish line for the base game. Kind of a tedious mode, to be quite honest, but still not nearly as terrible as a lot of people make it out to be.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, iamjax said:

Just did all the main game breach trophies over the past couple of weeks with no issue (I DID NOT start the mode prior or during the time the servers went down). Can't answer the question of how long the DLC adds to the base list required for the platinum, but the base game only really requires 6-10 hours of playtime. Follow the step-by-step guide over at the .org site, and you should knock this out quickly including DLC trophies (even quicker if you take advantage of the infinite energy glitch, which makes the challenge of this mode fairly trivial, and most servers you can literally sprint through with TITAN and Cloak augs).

I can't imagine the DLC taking much longer to complete, but then again, I ignored all Darknet files after the first and sprinted towards the finish line for the base game. Kind of a tedious mode, to be quite honest, but still not nearly as terrible as a lot of people make it out to be.

Thanks. Can I start right with Breach or do I need to play the history to unlock some modes first?

1 hour ago, maiathewinners said:

Thanks. Can I start right with Breach or do I need to play the history to unlock some modes first?

As you can see by my list, I haven't touched the story mode yet, and have only gotten the Breach trophies. It's a completely separate mode, but there are some perks and unlocks that I guess I'm hearing you can get by finding stuff in the main campaign. It obviously isn't necessary as I was able to do it fairly easily without anything unlocked from the story.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kallume said:

This is great info. Breach has been on my backlog for a while... honestly not looking forward to it. Seemed boring when I tried it the first time

I actually found it really fun. I recommend you to follow the Breach guide on PS Trophies, you get every Breach trophy (online and DLC).

And use the Energy glitch to cut the hours and hours of gameplay

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
4 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I was thinking about starting this game. are the servers still good to go? Also from the sound of it, Breach mode can be played solo?

I don't know about the servers but they are probably still up and running. 

The breach mode is entirely solo, you play levels made by the developers and go through a map. It is really easy and serves as a way to give you free UR trophies, if you use the infinite energy glitch it is a walk in the park, you can find it easily with a search. For the weapons, I'm gonna be honest I didn't use any, if you level up right on the first stage you can unlock most skills that can avoid you going on the lootbox hunt. 

I used this guide for breach: https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deus-ex-mankind-divided/322378-deus-ex-mankind-divided-breach-trophy-walkthrough.html, hope it helps. 

Edited by maiathewinners

On 5/18/2020 at 4:24 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

I was thinking about starting this game. are the servers still good to go? Also from the sound of it, Breach mode can be played solo?

Yup the server are up and running, just finished up all the breach related trophies on the base game a few moments ago, took me around 7hrs to get it done and apart frm one connection error, all smooth and silk

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Off topic but are there any trophies in this mode that require another player? Or can all trophies be achieved by yourself?

Including dlc trophies btw

From what I remember there was something with beating a challenge that another player sent to you. But you can easily get that with a second account.

Found it:

Breach Picus DLC:

Now I'm Feeling A Little Motivated
Breach: Win 3 Challenges.
You're Not Worthy As My Opponent
Breach: Send 3 Challenges.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...