Are Breach servers back and stable?

Aecesaje_

37 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

When the ps4 added the name change feature it was down for quite a few weeks. I blew up thier Twitter and sent plenty of tickets to support. That may be our best bet now as well. 

Where to send tickets? I tweeted @eidosmontreal and asked if they could fix it. I’m waiting a reply.

Edited by MaxieM0us3

2 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Where to send tickets? I tweeted @eidosmontreal and asked if they could fix it. I’m waiting a reply.

I was banned from Twitter a while back so I can't look at my previous messages, but I think i did the square Enix, and same eidos one you did. Also submit a ticket on the official forum.

https://support.eu.square-enix.com/faqarticle.php?id=14261&la=2&kid=75372&ret=faqtop&c=5&sc=0

Basically blow them up as much as you can. I used all 7 of my email addresses to spam the issue. I did get feedback eventually and the servers were eventually back.

Edited by RoxasOnFire

The servers are fine. I did all the online trophies just a few days ago and encountered no problems whatsoever. If you find yourself getting kicked from the servers, try closing the game for 5 minutes and launch it again afterwards ... that may fix it.

Edited by CrimsonMercury

56 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

The servers are fine. I did all the online trophies just a few days ago and encountered no problems whatsoever. If you find yourself getting kicked from the servers, try closing the game for 5 minutes and launch it again afterwards ... that may fix it.

It’s been two days and I still cannot connect to the servers.

21 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

It’s been two days and I still cannot connect to the servers.

Very strange. What error message are you getting exactly? 

Edit: I've read a bunch of info on different forums regarding this, and everywhere the solution seems to be restarting your game. But that doesn't seem to be working for you. You could re-install your game perhaps?? Very unlikely for that to work since it's a server issue, but it won't hurt to try.

Edited by CrimsonMercury

13 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

Very strange. What error message are you getting exactly? 

Edit: I've read a bunch of info on different forums regarding this, and everywhere the solution seems to be restarting your game. But that doesn't seem to be working for you. You could re-install your game perhaps?? Very unlikely for that to work since it's a server issue, but it won't hurt to try.

I reinstalled the game this weekend after I stopped playing it over a year ago, because I wanted Breach done already (it’s so boring!). This when I got servers issues.

I’ll reinstall again tomorrow then...

• Like 1

Tried logging on and noticed that it says unable to connect to the square enix servers. I hopped on Just Cause 3 and it was saying the same thing. The difference between this issue and the last time it was down for a while is last time it allowed square enix login but wouldn't connect to the breach servers. 

Well, I sent a ticket with all four emails I have. I hope they acknowledge the issue and put Breach back online.

I think I’m not the only one: There shouldn’t have been any forced online trophies for a Deus Ex game in the first place, it’s purely and simply a story-driven single player franchise. No wonder why microtransactions and a dumb online mode contributed to put the franchise dorment for a second time.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 2

The servers were working from Monday till Thursday, I could redeem my items and weapons, starting Friday the servers were unresponsive and then I found out that the in-game item storage needs the servers to work. How stupid is that ... And breach mode, why the hell is there such an "online" part in it anyway as it's all single player anyway. This is so useless.

As for restarting the game, I do that every hour all day every day. I'm an active player of gems of war, in which I can get tribute every hour, so I do and then I switch back to whatever game I'm actually playing. So I restart the game at least 10 times a day, which makes no difference to the servers working or not working.

Edited by de_digibeet

1 hour ago, Strike-Runner said:

Well I got an email it’s an automated message from enix but apparently an agent is reviewing the problem just gotta wait 

Personally, automated messages mean nothing. I want a reply from a person, not a robot.

17 minutes ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Personally, automated messages mean nothing. I want a reply from a person, not a robot.

Just keep blowing them up. I eventually got responses on Twitter and I messaged them many times a day back when breach was down before. I really think this is a square enix thing this time.  Anyone try their other games?  Just Cause 3 and Deus Ex so far can't tag the square servers since Friday 

On 5/17/2020 at 2:24 PM, sepheroithisgod said:

I was thinking about starting this game. are the servers still good to go? Also from the sound of it, Breach mode can be played solo?

Finished it all in January. Breach mode is just playing levels made by the developers against AI. You can compare scores & whatnot but that’s basically the entire online component 

Over a year later and I’m still struggling with this damn Breach mode. I have bad weapons, barely no damage over Armored AI when AP ammo that runs out quickly. I have much more success by being stealthy.

Frustrating pay-to-win mode.

Edited by MaxieM0us3