Are Breach servers back and stable?

Aecesaje_

4 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Over a year later and I’m still struggling with this damn Breach mode. I have bad weapons, barely no damage over Armored AI when AP ammo that runs out quickly. I have much more success by being stealthy.

Frustrating pay-to-win mode.

Did you see the Infinite energy glitch? 

Are there any quick and easy Breach add-on trophies to get or are they all a slog? It would be nice to chip away at my unearned trophies but I'm not sure if I want to grind out all 13 of them. Maybe I could end up with a nice 90-91% completion for Mankind Divided. 

9 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Are there any quick and easy Breach add-on trophies to get or are they all a slog? It would be nice to chip away at my unearned trophies but I'm not sure if I want to grind out all 13 of them. Maybe I could end up with a nice 90-91% completion for Mankind Divided. 

There's a few in the Picus dlc for doing some miscellaneous stuff and for sending and completing 3 challenges. There's also an easy one in the Tier 4 dlc for completing 3 data sphere deliveries. The rest of the trophies take some effort.

37 minutes ago, CrimsonMercury said:

There's a few in the Picus dlc for doing some miscellaneous stuff and for sending and completing 3 challenges. There's also an easy one in the Tier 4 dlc for completing 3 data sphere deliveries. The rest of the trophies take some effort.

Thanks. Okay, think I might try and earn a few that are less dependant on grind and RNG.

11 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

Over a year later and I’m still struggling with this damn Breach mode. I have bad weapons, barely no damage over Armored AI when AP ammo that runs out quickly. I have much more success by being stealthy.

Frustrating pay-to-win mode.

I would suggest the infinite energy glitch, makes the gamemode a joke, you can get all the trophies done in one day.  You would save a lot of time by doing this the enemies don't get any easier later on.

Okay, I tried the infinite energy glitch and it’s insane broken, this makes missions easier to pass through. I can swap between having big amount of energy or health by turning on and off repeatedly the recharge skills.

I know it kills the fun of the mode, but why should I bother over a boring online mode when I can simply make it quicker?

Edited by MaxieM0us3

8 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Does that include the RNG related one?

It may, as you said it is completely luck based, but if you open the 15k packs you should have enough by the time to complete the game. You get 9k every time you beat a new level so you should have a lot by the end of it. Also completing the Picus File which is a trophy, rewards you with 500k credits. So unless your luck is extremely bad you should be able to get everything in one day.

On 03/06/2020 at 8:32 PM, Burstawesome said:

It may, as you said it is completely luck based, but if you open the 15k packs you should have enough by the time to complete the game. You get 9k every time you beat a new level so you should have a lot by the end of it. Also completing the Picus File which is a trophy, rewards you with 500k credits. So unless your luck is extremely bad you should be able to get everything in one day.

Yeah, the glitch is a little confusing when you've been out of the game for a while. I need energy kits but I've got no idea how to get them. I might also be in for a grind since I don't have the two health augs in the video that they switch between to trigger the glitch.

On 18/05/2020 at 1:32 AM, maiathewinners said:

Thanks a ton for posting this link. Made this game mode a walk in the park really with the boosting at the start and methods on how to beat levels.

As for the servers, they were fine for me. Had no issues connecting with the game. Lost connection last night just the once and then came back onto the game and connected instantly. I'd still recommend to anyone on the fence about the servers, get it done as soon as you can. It's not the most fun game mode to play but you get a ton of easy rare trophies for doing tiny things. 

Good luck to anyone giving it a go. Definitely follow the guide in the quote and use the energy glitch, you can literally walk everywhere without worrying about anything.

1 hour ago, bikeman223 said:

Yeah, the glitch is a little confusing when you've been out of the game for a while. I need energy kits but I've got no idea how to get them. I might also be in for a grind since I don't have the two health augs in the video that they switch between to trigger the glitch.

I had trouble getting the expansion packs as well but got a ton when I opened up the 50k credit packs

18 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

I had trouble getting the expansion packs as well but got a ton when I opened up the 50k credit packs

I read somewhere that sending challenges to second account and then failing them to open victory packs was a good way to get them. 

3 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I read somewhere that sending challenges to second account and then failing them to open victory packs was a good way to get them. 

Yeah, that's a great way to earn them to. You can send up to 5 challenges a day. So it's worth doing if you're low on supplies.

2 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

But do I really need the health regen & recycle augs for the glitch?

Don't need them at all. Go to IO Core > Hp Module (Middle) > HP Booster (It's the furthest left one at the top) and then literally just spam X as long as you want to really as long as you have the enery expansion kits in your inventory.

Also, sidenote; There's some missions that take away all your augs and will give you 500 energy. Basically resetting it but you can just apply it again after the mission is complete.

1 hour ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Don't need them at all. Go to IO Core > Hp Module (Middle) > HP Booster (It's the furthest left one at the top) and then literally just spam X as long as you want to really as long as you have the enery expansion kits in your inventory.

Also, sidenote; There's some missions that take away all your augs and will give you 500 energy. Basically resetting it but you can just apply it again after the mission is complete.

So I should invest my next Praxis in HP booster then. Thanks.

Edit: It's still 2 points either way.

Edited by bikeman223
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Better than the 2 each the other way you mentioned. I think it was 2 each for them.

I was actually one for each. It doesn't matter now, I was able to trigger the glitch. Thanks for helping to clarify a few things, this game-mode can be a little confusing and unclear.  

6 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

I was actually one for each. It doesn't matter now, I was able to trigger the glitch. Thanks for helping to clarify a few things, this game-mode can be a little confusing and unclear.  

Ah okay, my bad then. Still the health boost is a better help than the others I'd say.

No problem. Yeah, it's a little confusing at times but upgrading right can make it a lot easier and the glitch makes it a joke really.

15 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

Ah okay, my bad then. Still the health boost is a better help than the others I'd say.

No problem. Yeah, it's a little confusing at times but upgrading right can make it a lot easier and the glitch makes it a joke really.

And 50,000 booster packs are the best way to go for the 6 expansion items?

7 minutes ago, ImmortalFox- said:

I think they all have a chance but I only got them in that pack. Them and I got a couple from winning challenges and opening them packs.

Cool, thanks. Breach mode is almost fun when you can just breeze through it.

Edited by bikeman223

30 minutes ago, bikeman223 said:

Cool, thanks. Breach mode is almost fun when you can just breeze through it.

I can confirm that the 15k packs drop expansions that is the way that I got all of mine. The chance of dropping might be lower possibly but you can definitely still get them.

Edit: Also you can still perform the glitch if you only have one expansion it just might take longer to get higher energy or health. You do not need high health you beat the harder levels I beat them all with 200 health, the main thing I used was cloak to run past all the enemies, and the launcher that pushed the enemies back forget what its called.

Edited by Burstawesome
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Burstawesome said:

I can confirm that the 15k packs drop expansions that is the way that I got all of mine. The chance of dropping might be lower possibly but you can definitely still get them.

Edit: Also you can still perform the glitch if you only have one expansion it just might take longer to get higher energy or health. You do not need high health you beat the harder levels I beat them all with 200 health, the main thing I used was cloak to run past all the enemies, and the launcher that pushed the enemies back forget what its called.

Yeah, at the moment I'm interested in completing the trophy for beating a server using 6 Expansion Items at once. Thanks for the tip about the 15k packs.

Edit: I was able to get 3 from opening around 12-14, not terrible odds.

Edit 2: Got 1 from a victory pack from my second account and another from selling off the patches/cheats to buy another 15K pack. I also got 2 more to spare, I'd say the 15k packs are a better value for your credits.

Edited by bikeman223