Are Breach servers back and stable?

Aecesaje_

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2020 at 3:47 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

I did all the campaign trophies years ago but didn't bother with breach back then. I barely remember the game mechanics but with the PS3t guide, I should be fine right? Anyone who recently did it, how long did yall take to get all the online trophies out of the way?

It took me 8-10hrs if I remember correctly. I tackled it in a few days I think. Mind you I used the exploit & it was extremely enjoyable walking past all enemies and feeling like the Terminator.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2020 at 5:47 AM, abhinandhan22 said:

I did all the campaign trophies years ago but didn't bother with breach back then. I barely remember the game mechanics but with the PS3t guide, I should be fine right? Anyone who recently did it, how long did yall take to get all the online trophies out of the way?

id say about 10-15 if you use the glitch to get near infinite energy (for both breach DLCs), and 15-30 if you dont as some of the servers can indeed be challenging with limited energy. You should be fine as far as mechanics go, i dont feel its a steep learning curve, especially since you are basically starting with a "fresh" character

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/06/2020 at 9:37 PM, Atom1cMoose said:

id say about 10-15 if you use the glitch to get near infinite energy (for both breach DLCs), and 15-30 if you dont as some of the servers can indeed be challenging with limited energy. You should be fine as far as mechanics go, i dont feel its a steep learning curve, especially since you are basically starting with a "fresh" character

I am trying to do this now but I am confused regarding the blue energy squares as my inventory looks totally different. Am I going to unlock this later in the breach mode? 

59 minutes ago, abhinandhan22 said:

I am trying to do this now but I am confused regarding the blue energy squares as my inventory looks totally different. Am I going to unlock this later in the breach mode? 

are you referring to the energy kits that stay in your inventory and give you higher max energy? its completely random through RNG if you get those or not (assuming thats what your talking about). i forgot what the packs are called but you're most likely to get them in the ones that cost 60k ingame currency to buy, something like that, i think it was the last choice if you scroll to the right or something when looking at booster packs.

42 minutes ago, Atom1cMoose said:

are you referring to the energy kits that stay in your inventory and give you higher max energy? its completely random through RNG if you get those or not (assuming thats what your talking about). i forgot what the packs are called but you're most likely to get them in the ones that cost 60k ingame currency to buy, something like that, i think it was the last choice if you scroll to the right or something when looking at booster packs.

Yeah the ones u need to pull the infinite glitch off because currently i am doing breach without any glitches

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Editing my original post.

Bad Sector (complete 5 ghost networks) should currently have a big red flag in our minds. No one has earned it in 5 days, which is unusual, and I can't reach the ghost network with two separate accounts. I'm going to give it till over the weekend before I contact support, but this is a very bad sign given how slow they have been to fix breach issues. Potentially my first real unobtainable...

Follow-up: All done with breach other than the ghost network trophy. Currently unobtainable.

Edited by RNumbers

On 02/08/2020 at 0:04 PM, zizimonster said:

Is playing Breach first before beating the main story harder, easier or just the same?

I'm aware that Breach involves some RNG.

Not at all, I started with Breach and it was a breeze. Just use the energy glitch and grind xp right at the beggining and you can complete it in a day

I used this guide, it helps a lot

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deus-ex-mankind-divided/322378-deus-ex-mankind-divided-breach-trophy-walkthrough.html

• Like 2

8 hours ago, maiathewinners said:

Not at all, I started with Breach and it was a breeze. Just use the energy glitch and grind xp right at the beggining and you can complete it in a day

I used this guide, it helps a lot

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deus-ex-mankind-divided/322378-deus-ex-mankind-divided-breach-trophy-walkthrough.html

Thank you!

I know about the energy glitch, but I know nothing about the XP grind. Could you point me to a video guide or something?

2 hours ago, zizimonster said:

Thank you!

I know about the energy glitch, but I know nothing about the XP grind. Could you point me to a video guide or something?

The guide mentions it, it's just playing level 2 from the first "world" over and over again till you reach level 20

Guys don’t even bother emailing square enix customer support regarding ghost servers. I received an email reply that basically said ‘we don’t offer game tips or help, try asking a community’

This is yet another issue for Breach on their end, and incredibly annoying.

On 8/18/2020 at 10:08 AM, wynter-wulf said:

Guys don’t even bother emailing square enix customer support regarding ghost servers. I received an email reply that basically said ‘we don’t offer game tips or help, try asking a community’

This is yet another issue for Breach on their end, and incredibly annoying.

I'm going to keep trying, there's not really much else we can do. Looks like Xbox players are still able to earn the achievement, so it's not a global issue.

EDIT: Got an email from support asking for more detail, so I gave them a pretty thorough writeup of what I was experiencing making it as clear as possible that it wasn't a "turn it off and on again" type issue, nor a "I'm stuck at a hard boss" problem. Fingers still crossed.

Edited by RNumbers

27 minutes ago, Sullys_Legacy said:

I had better luck emailing, as I got a message back today saying that they are currently working on a patch, but considering the last patch was 2017, that may be bull.

I ended up submitting two tickets on accident and the responses to the two were totally different. They're just throwing spaghetti at the wall to see if anything sticks. I think we just need to do the same. Eventually someone may take notice and reboot the servers or whatever (probably simple) fix is needed.

Hi everyone, I plan to start the game in a few months and would like to help by contacting support. Since I don't know exactly what the problem is, can you write a text to copy, paste and send? The more we are the better! Do you also give me the link for the contact? Thank you!

26 minutes ago, NicholasMondiale said:

Hi everyone, I plan to start the game in a few months and would like to help by contacting support. Since I don't know exactly what the problem is, can you write a text to copy, paste and send? The more we are the better! Do you also give me the link for the contact? Thank you!

Twitter seems to be a dead end, so the only way I know to contact support is through this site: https://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=13041

You have to click the "Contact" button and go through some menus. As far as what to say, something along the lines of:

"Daily ghost network in Breach mode in Mankind Divided is not accessible as it does not reset daily as intended. This seems to be a server problem as several others I've talked are seeing the same thing. This makes the Bad Sector trophy impossible to earn."

Obviously feel free to tweak that slightly, but that's the gist of it. They'll send you an automated response after a few days and then follow up with an email that will range from utterly pointless to completely useless, but if you continue to follow up we may eventually get somewhere. Thanks for being willing to contact them.

EDIT: Forgot to add, make sure you specify PS4 somewhere as Xbox still has players earning the achievement.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1