Are Breach servers back and stable?

Aecesaje_

2 minutes ago, DestinyImage said:

Is this only for DLC's Breachs? Base game has people earning trophies  the 18th of this month.

Only one trophy is affected: Bad Sector, which is indeed a DLC trophy. All other Breach trophies are currently fine. If you check, you'll see that no one has earned it since August 9.

23 hours ago, RNumbers said:

Twitter seems to be a dead end, so the only way I know to contact support is through this site: https://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?la=1&id=13041

You have to click the "Contact" button and go through some menus. As far as what to say, something along the lines of:

"Daily ghost network in Breach mode in Mankind Divided is not accessible as it does not reset daily as intended. This seems to be a server problem as several others I've talked are seeing the same thing. This makes the Bad Sector trophy impossible to earn."

Obviously feel free to tweak that slightly, but that's the gist of it. They'll send you an automated response after a few days and then follow up with an email that will range from utterly pointless to completely useless, but if you continue to follow up we may eventually get somewhere. Thanks for being willing to contact them.

EDIT: Forgot to add, make sure you specify PS4 somewhere as Xbox still has players earning the achievement.

Thank you! I covers them by writing daily. I wanted to earn the online trophies honestly after a blindrun of the story but, if they fix the problem, I probably immediately handed myself only online trophies using the glitch.

Edited by NicholasMondiale

5 hours ago, NicholasMondiale said:

Thank you! I covers them by writing daily. I wanted to earn the online trophies honestly after a blindrun of the story but, if they fix the problem, I probably immediately handed myself only online trophies using the glitch.

Which glitch? :o

Continuing to respond to support emails. If anyone else has interest in the game/mode, now is the time to join in the effort to get it fixed. The more noise we make the more likely they are to investigate.

Just need a bit of patience with the questions and useless suggestions from support. Keep telling them there's a problem and that it affects lots of players and hopefully they'll eventually escalate to someone with real understanding of the game.

20 minutes ago, wynter-wulf said:

Just received another reply from Square Enix.  Their suggestion is to turn everything off and turn it back on again.  Absolute jesters.

Yeah, like I said, just keep telling them the problem persists. It looks like it's going to have to go through a few layers of people with pre-written scripts before it gets to someone who's actually allowed to use their brain.

7 minutes ago, TalalHmd said:

How many hours it would take to get all of the Breach trophies? (including DLC)

It's a little dependent on what sort of stuff you get in booster packs, but ballpark probably around 6 hours I'd say.

• Like 1

Confirmed for NA. Took like an hour to earn it because I had to drive the Defense and Delay counters down to get past the prime. Otherwise it would have been like 20 minutes.

Interestingly, customer support sent me an email this morning saying they had passed the info on the dev team but had no ETA. So apparently the fix was so simple that it took less time to implement than it did to tell me they didn't know when it would be implemented...

At any rate, anyone still interested in this game/mode should consider this a last chance as it's now the third time some or all of Breach has had significant issues. We may not get as lucky next time.

• Like 2

On 8/27/2020 at 6:52 PM, RNumbers said:

Confirmed for NA. Took like an hour to earn it because I had to drive the Defense and Delay counters down to get past the prime. Otherwise it would have been like 20 minutes.

Sounds like you were unlucky with the Ghost network that spawned. It took me about 15mins to complete - very straightforward 'maps' and no prime units or anything tricky! 

You guys are troopers. So now all trophies are fixed and this game is possible to 100% (DLC included), right?  Damn if I start a game with an unobtainable trophy!

I've heard nightmare stories about that Breach mode for a long time now... Time to get it out of the way once and for all.

Edited by Dice_Hazard

9 hours ago, Dice_Hazard said:

You guys are troopers. So now all trophies are fixed and this game is possible to 100% (DLC included), right?  Damn if I start a game with an unobtainable trophy!

I've heard nightmare stories about that Breach mode for a long time now... Time to get it out of the way once and for all.

Go for it! I recommend you use this guide. Helped me a lot and made Breach easy for me.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/deus-ex-mankind-divided/322378-deus-ex-mankind-divided-breach-trophy-walkthrough.html

• 3 months later...