SNK 40th Anniversary Collection trophy thoughts

13 hours ago, pistolpedro said:

Is there unlimited lives and continues?

2 hours ago, Mardia_ said:

Yeah sucks that there is no plat but anyone who has played this on the Switch, do you get unlimited continues?

Yepperoni, not every game has the functionality though. Crystalis is the only one I can think of off the top of my head, but I’m sure there are others I haven’t played yet.

Edited by crauuecrauue
  • Like 1

I'm getting this strictly for Crystalis...phenominal game....

I couldn't stand Athena and am not looking forward to revisiting that nightmare...some of the other ones should be fun though...

Does the PS4 version come with the extra 11 games that were released as DLC for the Switch? i would assume so, but it doesn't mention anything...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sword_of_omens said:

I couldn't stand Athena and am not looking forward to revisiting that nightmare...some of the other ones should be fun though...

Does the PS4 version come with the extra 11 games that were released as DLC for the Switch? i would assume so, but it doesn't mention anything...

Yes it does, they have confirmed the ps4 version is the patched switch version with the games. Also Athena is fucking awful.

20 hours ago, sword_of_omens said:

Athena is no good? I've never played it, but it always looked OK to me.

• 3 weeks later...