Above the law didn't unlock

Yamis1brother

As the title says. The above the law trophy didn't unlock.  For a little background, I was playing hardest target last night since it was giving out double RP and it was set to 4 rounds.

At the end of the 2nd round I leveled up to 100, but no trophy. I decided to finish the game to see if I'd get it then. After finishing the match, I ended up leveling up to 101 (since the match went 4-2) and still no trophy.

Frustrated, I've tried signing in and out of PSN,  and restarting GTAV multiple times. I even deleted the game and re-installed it and still nothing. I checked Social club and it doesn't show me leveling up as my recent accomplishment, which is stupid since it should be there. I don't know what else to do. Is there anything that can be done?

Hi. I'm little late but wanted to write anyway if someone having the same problem. If you level up at the end of a mission it won't unlock the trophy because it is bugged. When you reach at the end of 99, I suggest you to do vip or head hunter missions (not particularly just do smt on freeroam).  I had this issue for both 50 and 100 level trophies and this method worked for me.