Would like a friends list that lets you know if someone owns a game you're looking at the trophy list for

Sanetsuken

Like the title says. I think it'd be a good idea to have some sort of friend list going on, where you add users from the forum or something, and from there are able to get a sidebar telling you which friends owns the game, alternatively with the option to see who has platted it (of your friends).

The reasoning is simply some trophies requires a boost. A few of those again requires coordination to get done. And like with most cases, I'd rather try to ask friends before I set up a boosting session for complete randoms that is a crapshoot in itself if it'll work.

This way, you get an immediate response from the site letting you know whichever of your friends has it. I believe it's a nice addition, as i'm sure many if not most people today also use discord to communicate, making it easier to seek out the ones that are applicable to what you need, rather than ask a general question and hope for a response.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

You alread can.

Go to the game on the xmb, go down 2 -4 Times on dpad to 'friends', then righ once to see 'friends' who play this'. From there, cloick on the friend and compare trophies

He is referring to a friends list on this site...

I thought it was suggested before to use the built in forum friends to track that, whenever Sony told Sly to stop pulling the PSN friends list. Lemme see if i can find the thread.

I do personally like this idea, but would like to have sorting options added to it. I would like, per example, to filter out every friend I have which have completed the game. I have no interest in getting carried, getting to experience games with people as new as me is always my way to go. The only exception to this might be the COD dlcs since I greatly dislike zombies. Will get to see when I get around it.

EDIT: could not find the thread I referred to, only this: 

Edited by TheYuriG

19 hours ago, TheMightyImp2 said:

Ah, ok. #Awkward 

Yeah there's multiple ways to go about it, but I feel this site should make trophy related ventures as painless as possible, for lack of better words. Having a hub from where to do everything is the most ideal after all.

22 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

I thought it was suggested before to use the built in forum friends to track that, whenever Sony told Sly to stop pulling the PSN friends list. Lemme see if i can find the thread.

I do personally like this idea, but would like to have sorting options added to it. I would like, per example, to filter out every friend I have which have completed the game. I have no interest in getting carried, getting to experience games with people as new as me is always my way to go. The only exception to this might be the COD dlcs since I greatly dislike zombies. Will get to see when I get around it.

EDIT: could not find the thread I referred to, only this: 

As mentioned, I'd be fine with a barebones "who of my friends own this" type thing, but I agree. In case of an expansion I'd like to filter it to know who still needs the trophy, who did it the fastest and such in order to best provide results that are relevant to the individual user.

• Like 1