Farm Together Trophy Thoughts

Slackr

Here is what I stole from /r/PS4... this was in context to if its like Stardew Valley

No. Stardew Valley was about your relationship with the town you moved into.

This game is all about your farm and making it pretty.

It’s more like animal crossing cross bread with harvest moon but minus any NPC interaction. 

I enjoy it because the seasons are 17 minutes long (it works, trust me) and there are tones of decorations and land to do great things. I also love love love that even though it’s a real time game, there is zero stamina bars.

There is no combat like a cave or anything. There is no town center (you will build your own, but without NPCs). There are real world seasonal events which is cool. And there are so many crops and trees!

There is also three currencies in play, it works. No micro transactions. 

Also got decent reviews for the X1 version

https://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/farm-together

Edited by Slackr
  • Like 1

Sounds intriguing enough. I kind of like the thought of no NPCs to have to fuss over. That was part of why I never followed through on the Platinum on Stardew Valley, well that and finishing the Prairie King without damage! This one sounds more doable. I'll def grab a copy, as long as it's not very expensive.  

@xLilSheWolfx if not, you can always make a dummy account in the U.S. region to purchase it ?

Edited by integra_93GS-R
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, integra_93GS-R said:

Sounds intriguing enough. I kind of like the thought of no NPCs to have to fuss over. That was part of why I never followed through on the Platinum on Stardew Valley, well that and finishing the Prairie King without damage! This one sounds more doable. I'll def grab a copy, as long as it's not very expensive.  

@xLilSheWolfx if not, you can always make a dummy account in the U.S. region to purchase it 1f609.png

Currently out in the store for $20 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0903-CUSA13492_00-FARMTOGETHERUS01

Will probably pick this one up eventually, since I do love farming games. :P  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jelloycat said:

Currently out in the store for $20 

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0903-CUSA13492_00-FARMTOGETHERUS01

Will probably pick this one up eventually, since I do love farming games. :P  

You and me both, @Jelloycat! Also, $20 sounds reasonable since it will probably take quite a few hours' worth of playing to nab this platinum ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thornhorn7 said:

I've never heard of this game. What is it? It caught my attention and I'm curious to hear what it's like. 

Im playing it now and its pretty good so far. Laid back nice farming game. Might need more players for co op though. 

8 hours ago, integra_93GS-R said:

You and me both, @Jelloycat! Also, $20 sounds reasonable since it will probably take quite a few hours' worth of playing to nab this platinum 1f44d.png

Not sure if it will work but might be able to manipulate the time on ps4 and see if it advances some of the longer plants

• Like 1

18 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Looks like two online trophies.

Two you have to get on another person’s farm. And it also looks like you can get trophies another person earns while being on their farm. I just got the trophy for getting your farm to Level 20 while visiting somebody else’s game while they leveled up.

Edited by Neocarleen
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Two you have to get on another person’s farm. And it also looks like you can get trophies another person earns while being on their farm. I just got the trophy for getting your farm to Level 20 while visiting somebody else’s game while they leveled up.

Yeah, I got the trophy for leveling up a tree to level 10, while I was on another farm.

13 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

Yeah i noticed that also. Great game and very addictive. Plat will take at least a month. 

I just found out about this game, it so cute and is exactly what I'm currently craving for in a game!

Does anyone know if the online trophies related to joining someone are friend list based or I can join anyone with a public lobby of some sort, since I don't really see any of my friends playing this.

29 minutes ago, Angel said:

I just found out about this game, it so cute and is exactly what I'm currently craving for in a game!

Does anyone know if the online trophies related to joining someone are friend list based or I can join anyone with a public lobby of some sort, since I don't really see any of my friends playing this.

Anyone in a public lobby. Its an addictive game