Oceanhorn 2!!

It's been revealed about a year ago. Sadly...the developer stated that it won't be coming to PS4 or Vita. Sure hope we'll at least get a mobile port. ?

Backtracking and some of level design absolutely killed the first game for me...but honestly, looking at this sequel...I just want something remotely close to Breath of the Wild on Playstation :c

16 minutes ago, Sydoki said:

It's been revealed about a year ago. Sadly...the developer stated that it won't be coming to PS4 or Vita. Sure hope we'll at least get a mobile port. 1f605.png

Backtracking and some of level design absolutely killed the first game for me...but honestly, looking at this sequel...I just want something remotely close to Breath of the Wild on Playstation :c

What!? Why wouldn't ps4 get this!? Didn't the first sell well enough? That sucks cuz I really liked the first.

It's still an informative thread :) I'm sure a lot of people, including myself, will play the game on mobile.

The first game was just a mobile port (that was pretty decent), so who knows...maybe this time we'll get the same thing for Plyastation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sydoki said:

It's still an informative thread :) I'm sure a lot of people, including myself, will play the game on mobile.

The first game was just a mobile port (that was pretty decent), so who knows...maybe this time we'll get the same thing for Plyastation.

i will have my fingers crossed. One can only hope gor a ps4 port...?

• 3 weeks later...

Oooh so good! I am playing right now the first one and seems pretty cool. For what I see in the video and what the developers comment seems like their intention is to make ports to other devices. I hope they do so!?.

Edited by Loffex24
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...