Ultimate Ninja Storm Legacy

Was browsing the psn sales and see that this game is heavily on sale right now at 75% off. Normally its $70 but on sale for a mere $17.50

I already own the 4th game and was wondering if this collection is worth picking up? never played the first 2 storm games (I was into ultimate ninja at the time) But the 4th game has just about every character you could possibly want in it so part of me is skeptical. thoughts?

• Like 1

it's a great price if just want the experience out of it (for all alike). if already own the road to boruto DLC and ultimate ninja storm 4 it might be cheaper to get the ultimate ninja storm trilogy (its the same version but without the 4th game) only 10$ includes the first three games.

• Like 1

I love these naruto games. It's great fun and a great experience. The story is pretty good, plus the later games are top notch for this genre. Now if they can give me a DBZ game or even Bleach like this, my god, it be grrrreat!

• 10 months later...

I think the legacy pack also includes the 4th and Road to Boruto. I would get the trilogy instead. 

I enjoyed playing all of them, since I got bored and stopped following Shippuden. The weakest one is the 1st one IMO. Feels like retelling the story wasn't the focus, but being able to run around and explore the village was a big plus.