80 Arcanist Rune Locations - Hidden Messages / Footsteps of Idris / Vassa Triumph Challenges

GamingWithAbyss1

42 minutes ago, NefariousDreamer said:

@A_B_Y_S_S_1 Thanks for this. Just got my copy of the game today and this was one of the parts i was dreading taking on. Can't wait to get involved with Anthem irrespective of reviews!

You're welcome :) and besides the collectibles, the rest of the trophies are fairly easy so the Plat shouldn't be any trouble

• Like 1

On 22/2/2019 at 3:20 PM, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

I will post here every so often when it's a big guide like this. Thank you I appreciate the support

I sometimes post comments on your YouTube's channel (my username on YouTube is Havert Levia)... I remember that when you've reached 10k subscribers you said we could add you as friend on PSN. That day I didn't have time to post comment, can I add you even now? :D

My PSN ID is the same as my nick here. Would be very glad to have a great trophy hunter like you on my friend list!

• Like 1

On 2/22/2019 at 6:15 PM, LethalLuke1993 said:

From what I've seen you need a Masterwork component in every slot and they don't come around until endgame. 

Nah, I just got it last night and I have at least 1 epic still equipped.  Masterwork/legendary items are very easy to get if you stack +Luck gear and do Grandmaster 1 difficulty.  My friend went from 383 to 490 last night in probably 5 hours.

57 minutes ago, supertrunksman said:

Nah, I just got it last night and I have at least 1 epic still equipped.  Masterwork/legendary items are very easy to get if you stack +Luck gear and do Grandmaster 1 difficulty.  My friend went from 383 to 490 last night in probably 5 hours.

To clarify this and correct it a little (sorry) masterwork rating requires a masterwork piece in EVERY slot EXCEPT Support, there is currently no masterwork pieces in game for that slot.

Stacking Luck? Don’t do that right now, see the linked video below why.credit to GamesGlitches

12 minutes ago, Knightmare_1985 said:

To clarify this and correct it a little (sorry) masterwork rating requires a masterwork piece in EVERY slot EXCEPT Support, there is currently no masterwork pieces in game for that slot.

Stacking Luck? Don’t do that right now, see the linked video below why.credit to GamesGlitches

RNG is RNG.  I could also post a video of a someone saying that luck is key to getting masterworks (hence why I tried that method and realized it works).
All I can say is, I've stacked luck ever since I hit 30, so has my friend, we're both 487 and 490 right now.
It works for me.

1 hour ago, supertrunksman said:

RNG is RNG.  I could also post a video of a someone saying that luck is key to getting masterworks (hence why I tried that method and realized it works).
All I can say is, I've stacked luck ever since I hit 30, so has my friend, we're both 487 and 490 right now.
It works for me.

My friend and I were 5th & 6th to achieve masterwork WITHOUT stacking Luck ;) not trying to be arrogant just trying to help others with relevant statistics ;) but as you say RNG is RNG and we are at the mercy of RNGesus himself lol personally I’ve been collecting the +Luck masterworks and keeping them for when I hear an official update on their effectiveness.

Edited by Knightmare_1985
Typos

23 hours ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I sometimes post comments on your YouTube's channel (my username on YouTube is Havert Levia)... I remember that when you've reached 10k subscribers you said we could add you as friend on PSN. That day I didn't have time to post comment, can I add you even now? :D

My PSN ID is the same as my nick here. Would be very glad to have a great trophy hunter like you on my friend list!

I remember you just sent a request now

8 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Followed the guide and ended up at 76/80. Is there a way to check which you are missing? I made sure I was in the correct location for each one, so I'm pretty confident I didn't miss any in the video.

There's no way of telling. I think the problem be some of the hidden places are not counting like they should. There's 1 or 2 extra in The Vault and 3 extra in The Shrine plus 2 in the Eastern Reach East of the Honor Valley Dam Landmark

1 hour ago, A_B_Y_S_S_1 said:

There's no way of telling. I think the problem be some of the hidden places are not counting like they should. There's 1 or 2 extra in The Vault and 3 extra in The Shrine plus 2 in the Eastern Reach East of the Honor Valley Dam Landmark

any chance of some kind of map for where these extras are. I was at 78/80 last night and stumbled across one, but i'm still one short.