Unluckiest and worst player

Silencer0004

44 minutes ago, VigilantCrow said:

It took me over 60 games to get my first win (over 20 games for first kill). Just keep playing and eventually you'll find people to carry ya through. Congratulations on the first win!

First kill went a bit better for me but it's definitely necessary to get to know all the weapons, equipment and to know how to play the classes and whose style suits you best.

17 minutes ago, XypherVG said:

Teamwork and communication is everything. Didn't win until I met some randoms with mics... things started looking brighter from then. Doesn't always mean winning a round but there was a fighting chance 

Communication makes it waaaay easier. The ping helps but it's not possible to interpret the "Enemy"-ping as "attack, it's just one guy" or "pay attention, there are three over there".

• Like 1

On 23.2.2019 at 6:08 AM, mako-heart said:

im one of the idiots who cant get kill leader, and ive got 4 wins (each on dif chars)

Drop in crowded places really early und pray that you get a weapon before someone else. If you get in a room with someone and pick up the weapon first, you've a good chance on killing him and getting first blood. 

14 hours ago, Silencer0004 said:

Drop in crowded places really early und pray that you get a weapon before someone else. If you get in a room with someone and pick up the weapon first, you've a good chance on killing him and getting first blood. 

Yeah, I need to drop in the hot zone or ship more I guess. I can't decide if I should focus on winning with everyone else I need (probably) or suicide missions to get the kills.

On 25.2.2019 at 4:18 AM, mako-heart said:

Yeah, I need to drop in the hot zone or ship more I guess. I can't decide if I should focus on winning with everyone else I need (probably) or suicide missions to get the kills.

I would focus on everything but this trophy. If you got everything except for Level 50, you can try to get the trophy but I got kill-leader many times by now. It's easy to get it early game or end game if you get there.

Omg guys you all should play pvp games more often lol

The game is about communication and coordination on attack and retreat. No talk between the team is definitely a loss. I would recommend using the communities feature to play with others in premade squad (if your friends dont play it).

Im lvl 46 and the only trophy left is lvl 50. Its a shame this game dont have a platinum bcz its really fun and addictive.

Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've won a game a lot earlier than getting my first kill, even before getting Jumpmaster trophy. I'm still bad killing, I must have about 40 kills, but I've got at least 5 wins and a lot of top 3, some of them being the only survivor of my team, playing more like it was Metal Gear Solid than it was CoD.

• 3 months later...

The lag is so much worse now in this game than before.

You can shoot someone face to face in the head and they can be aiming at your feet and still kill you before you kill them.

Game is such garbage now that getting a win is all based on how stable the server connection is. (250+mbps [usually pushes 300+] internet must not be fast enough for them..)