Masterwork Javelin

LethalLuke1993

On 22/02/2019 at 11:57 AM, LethalLuke1993 said:

Anybody have any idea how long/difficult this will be? It seems to be the only potential roadblock to the Platinum. 486 gear score is required.... 

Not difficult at all nothing for this platinum is difficult and it's gonna be a 40-50 hour plat just keep putting the highest level gear on after each mission and play on hard and it will come eventually.

• Like 1

I believe 480 is the benchmark for Masterwork.

I'm at 487 and I'm Masterwork.

Tip:  Equip as much 'Support +xx% Luck' gear that you can, and try to run events over and over in Grandmaster 1 difficulty.

My buddy was 383 last night when we started, equipped around 80% luck, and was able to go from 383 to 490 in 5 hours.  There was a lot of downtime in our event grinding, like eating dinner, going back to town to check new drops, etc.

7 hours ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

Not yet, there will be in future. How long did it take you to get to 468? Was it tough? 

Let's say it took about 7h from reaching lvl 30. Nah, not so tough, but switching from Hard to Grandmaster 1 is a huge leap that you have to adjust to. I tried playing freeplay on GM2 yesterday, it's doable but you will die a lot and takes much longer time to complete world events (the disappointment when spending 15-20min and only getting epics). I didn't feel like it was worth it even at 468 with two MW 45 weapons, four MW 45 components and two MW 45 skills...

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Let's say it took about 7h from reaching lvl 30. Nah, not so tough, but switching from Hard to Grandmaster 1 is a huge leap that you have to adjust to. I tried playing freeplay on GM2 yesterday, it's doable but you will die a lot and takes much longer time to complete world events (the disappointment when spending 15-20min and only getting epics). I didn't feel like it was worth it even at 468 with two MW 45 weapons, four MW 45 components and two MW 45 skills...

What's the best method would you say once you hit level 30? Freeplay World Events or running Tyrant Mine etc? 

1 hour ago, LethalLuke1993 said:

What's the best method would you say once you hit level 30? Freeplay World Events or running Tyrant Mine etc? 

Firstly beat all the extra side story missions from Yarrow, Brin and Matthias to unlock legendary contracts. You get 3x everyday with a chance of a new MW component for your javelin, so complete these 3 everyday on GM1 difficulty. Hopefully you will get 3x new (out of 6 slots)

When you are done, you probably want MW abilities, so do Tyrant Mine on GM1. Beating the boss guarantees one MW ability. You only need to do this boss 2x and hope for one L1 and one R1 ability.

For weapons, they drop from enemies or chests

58 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i played on easy today and got 5 masterwork weapons in 2hours

do the purple contracts on GM1 guranteed MW perk

Yes, if you play Legendary contracts (purple) on GM1 difficulty, it gives you a guaranteed MW component when completing the mission