Sharpshooter trophy

Doogey23

Hi need someone to explain to get this trophy, currently my accuracy is at 45% how do I get it up to 70%?. I have tried to complete the game on a new save file but it hasn’t change. Do I have to delete all my save file and restart again, please help thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Doogey23 said:

Hi need someone to explain to get this trophy, currently my accuracy is at 45% how do I get it up to 70%?. I have tried to complete the game on a new save file but it hasn’t change. Do I have to delete all my save file and restart again, please help thanks in advance.

No need to delete everything.

Just start a new game, accuracy stat should be back to 0. Then just complete the game while being careful at your shots ;-)

I suggest you go on Explorer difficulty, with auto-aim activated to make things easy.

I did the same, finished well above 80% without any issue.

Edited by Neef-GT5

On 23/02/2019 at 0:05 AM, Neef-GT5 said:

No need to delete everything.

Just start a new game, accuracy stat should be back to 0. Then just complete the game while being careful at your shots ;-)

I suggest you go on Explorer difficulty, with auto-aim activated to make things easy.

I did the same, finished well above 80% without any issue.

Ah thanks for that, but also can I use the Barok or the normal guns?

On 25/02/2019 at 0:39 AM, Doogey23 said:

Ah thanks for that, but also can I use the Barok or the normal guns?

Yes, of course - why couldn’t you? ;-)

Personally I strongly recommend using sniper rifles - extremely accurate and one-shot most enemies. Perfect to avoid lost bullets that would damage your accuracy stat.

On 02/03/2019 at 6:28 AM, Neef-GT5 said:

Yes, of course - why couldn’t you? ;-)

Personally I strongly recommend using sniper rifles - extremely accurate and one-shot most enemies. Perfect to avoid lost bullets that would damage your accuracy stat.

Hey I had to start a new game and when you do I had to say no to the question of carry over stats and idols over and yes I used the Barok which I needed to complete the speed run trophy as well, btw Thanks for the help.

• 10 months later...

You don't even need to start a new game, chapter 15 when you're hanging from the rope with enemies shooting you, just kill them all with any weapon taking care not to miss (lock on aim) then die and rinse and repeat until you get to 70%. Save and quit - load epilogue and job done.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
On 1/15/2020 at 1:29 AM, dannyscun said:

You don't even need to start a new game, chapter 15 when you're hanging from the rope with enemies shooting you, just kill them all with any weapon taking care not to miss (lock on aim) then die and rinse and repeat until you get to 70%. Save and quit - load epilogue and job done.

Thank you! I can confirm this works still on version 1.33

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 1/15/2020 at 4:29 AM, dannyscun said:

This works on The Legacy of thieves collection for PS5.

I tried it and to my surprise it worked.

Edited by snakebit10
  • Like 1