Some Tips For "Fly, You Fools"

Dangisuckatgamin

So I've been watching videos on Youtube all day for this trophy. Lots of people recommended the cliffs to the far east side of the map for the trophy.

I should mention that first and foremost, you will be using the plane you unlock after "rescuing" Nick Rye. So do that first.

Next, there is some cliffs right outside of Prosperity (try different angles on them) that do work they just take a few tries for it pop. I did it after maybe 4-5 tries.

Hope this helps someone else out that is struggling with it :)

• Like 1

On 22/02/2019 at 7:37 PM, Dangisuckatgamin said:

So I've been watching videos on Youtube all day for this trophy. Lots of people recommended the cliffs to the far east side of the map for the trophy.

I should mention that first and foremost, you will be using the plane you unlock after "rescuing" Nick Rye. So do that first.

Next, there is some cliffs right outside of Prosperity (try different angles on them) that do work they just take a few tries for it pop. I did it after maybe 4-5 tries.

Hope this helps someone else out that is struggling with it :)

I found if you just throw dynamite infront and time it right you can just blast into the air and get it instantly

Edited by jjnet123
got confused with another trophy

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2019 at 8:04 PM, jjnet123 said:

I found if you just throw dynamite infront and time it right you can just blast into the air and get it instantly

Have seen that work as well, I had no luck with it however.

My find is probably the quickest "legit way" to get it though as the other method mentioned on Youtube requires much more travel time.

Thanks for posting your tips too though! :)