coolcol26

Full weapon drop and other useful Items!!!

32 posts in this topic

DIDNT REALISE CAPS WAS ON UNTILL IT WAS TO LATE SO I JUST ROLLED WITH IT LIKE THIS!!!

2 hours ago, coolcol26 said:

I  will give u all weapons upgrade materials conanet boss souls normal souls humanity all rings armour and what ever u want if u r interested just message me. 

THIS WILL NOT GET U SOFTBAN IF U WANT U CAN VARIFY THIS WITH jjjkur and Tarlyun

YOU ARE WELCOME

It's spelt "Verify" :rolleyes:

Edited by BlakkVulture2K16

Shout of to coolcool on this one!  Helped me out same day and got my trophy - thank you!!

This should be locked or deleted. This is something that should be posted in Gaming Sessions as it will just gather a bunch of people who want the same hand out.

44 minutes ago, coolcol26 said:

Yeah

Just finished my 1st play through but messed up on some parts and missed out. Do you mind helping me out, anything you can give I will appreciate 

I honestly don't understand why people would even want a platinum trophy if they didn't do it themselves. 

"Hey guess what! I got the plat in Dark Souls!"

"good for you man I wish I could do that, I'm not good enough to do that."

"yeah neither am I! someone else did it for me!"

"oh i see..."

1 minute ago, silver_pigy said:

I honestly don't understand why people would even want a platinum trophy if they didn't do it themselves. 

"oh i see..."

Why you even here. You do realize this is a trophy hunting site. There are other places to voice you opinion instead of making topics going off the OP offer. This is for who has finished a full playthrough and don't won't to do another one. Do you always generalize people. 

40 minutes ago, silver_pigy said:

"oh i see..."

All I am trying to do is help people out. Some people might not have the time to do 3 playthroughs of this game but can beat it therefor still got the main experience that the devs wanted them to get and there is no shame asking for help.I'm not trying to attack you and I see were you're coming from and I respect your opinion but this is a trophy hunting website so really what else did you expect?

On 19/04/2019 at 9:54 PM, o_murchadh said:

Hey are you still available to give all the items?

yeah man just send me a friend request on psn

On 01/04/2019 at 6:36 AM, TOAST13TOA5T said:

This should be locked or deleted. This is something that should be posted in Gaming Sessions as it will just gather a bunch of people who want the same hand out.

I don't think so I want as many people as possible to see this so I can help as many people as I can because I can't keep doing gaming sessions all the time but I do see were your coming from and respect your opinon but I also live in Australia so when its day for me its night in most places so this is just easier because we can set up a time were it works for both of us.

Just wanted to say that this is not an attack on you or your opinon but just me trying to defend why its not a gaming session I hope that you can see my point of view now.

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, coolcol26 said:

All I am trying to do is help people out. Some people might not have the time to do 3 playthroughs of this game but can beat it therefor still got the main experience that the devs wanted them to get and there is no shame asking for help.I'm not trying to attack you and I see were you're coming from and I respect your opinion but this is a trophy hunting website so really what else did you expect?

My mistake I completely misunderstood your original post. I apologize. I thought your post was something along the lines of "get me the plat and I'll let you keep everything "

Edited by silver_pigy

8 hours ago, corsaftw said:

Thanks for the help man! 263a.png

no worries

18 hours ago, silver_pigy said:

My mistake I completely misunderstood your original post. I apologize. I thought your post was something along the lines of "get me the plat and I'll let you keep everything "

oh ok I thought your reply was a bit weird cause its a trophy hunter website but never mind have a good one any way man

are u still dropping things , i could use everything lol started fresh never realy played ds 1 i finished ds 3 and had a blast tho

koolskamp.png

just a Soul of sif would be nice...cause that's literally the only thing that requires you to do a 3rd playthrough. You still have one? Would be nice to just wrap this game up right now I've completed it twice :P

On 13/05/2019 at 8:54 AM, Flex_Da_Brent said:

just a Soul of sif would be nice...cause that's literally the only thing that requires you to do a 3rd playthrough. You still have one? Would be nice to just wrap this game up right now I've completed it twice :P

I can just give u the sif weapons 

On 07/05/2019 at 7:03 PM, koolskamp said:

are u still dropping things , i could use everything lol started fresh never realy played ds 1 i finished ds 3 and had a blast tho

koolskamp.png

yeah i am

Was wondering if you could do a drop this Saturday?

On 2/23/2019 at 11:14 AM, coolcol26 said:

I  will give u all weapons upgrade

Thanks for the help of the KNIGHT'S HONOR trophy, really appreciate it.

3 hours ago, dcloud-13 said:

Was wondering if you could do a drop this Saturday?

end me a friend request on psn and we can arrange a time then

2 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Thanks for the help of the KNIGHT'S HONOR trophy, really appreciate it.

No worries man the pleasure was all mine! 

2 hours ago, tonesdad0408 said:

What time zone are you in btw? 

Sydney ,Australia 

I'm Sinister-Sins_ btw, name change obviously hasn't gone through around here, but I'm realizing now why its been hard to sync up. I hope we can get on soon tho.