Anthem trophies

Afc_Ness

4 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Any trophies missable? 

Not missable as in you can mess them up yourself.  But lots of them are glitched for people right now.  The weapon trophies and rep trophies aren't popping when the in game challenge is met for a lot of folks on one or two of the trophies.  Some folk report the same with mission related trophies.  Still waiting on a fix.

I have the same issue with the LMG trophy and also with the freelancer trophy -_-

I tried creating a new pilot and see that maybe it but all the challenges back to 0 but that’s not the case, so I’m f**ked :’(

I’ll put a post on the EA link given above and hope that they will patch it but honneslty they need to patch a lot of stuff in the game :(

• 4 months later...
On 3/4/2019 at 5:50 AM, BadBoyBoogie said:

Yeah I would also like to know if this works,  but I suspect not as I assume your progress is stored on their server.

Additionally Scholarly Pursuits has also glitched on me.  It's the Matthias side mission story arc, and the 5th mission didn't register in the challenge. So it seems any of the trophies can glitch out if you're unlucky, not just the common glitched weapon and loyalty trophies.

Hi @BadBoyBoogie

Did you solve this issue with Scholarly Pursuits trophy? I have the same problem, when i go and talk with him he doesnt speak. 

• 1 year later...
On 23/02/2019 at 2:06 PM, Afc_Ness said:

Anyone else having problems with weapon challenge trophies glitching out? Two (assault, lmg) haven't popped for me. Since you can't replay challenges and they're classed as 'completed' now, would I be waiting on a patch to fix this issue? Thanks in advance. 

Got the platinum ?