Trophy Thoughts?

da_eMTy

Trials Fusion got some very hard trophies back in the days, what do you think about the new list?

Im looking forward for the inferno v trophy ^^ and curious about the ninja tracks. i thing it will be a hard platinum :)

• Like 1

This looks very tough to me. Complete a ninja track? If it’s the same as Fusion you have to Zero fault an extreme track to even get there. Plus gold on all skill game and career tracks? So you need to get gold on all extreme tracks too. That’s hard. I’m curious to see how hard this is compared to Fusion.

• Like 1

This is my first pre-order and I can't wait to play it before starting Fusion. Getting Diamond medal will be extremely hard if they rework on times with a day-1 patch as right now It is so easy to get a Diamond from Stadium tracks. For those who is not expert in the game, I highly recommend you to download the game first day and keep it vanilla. Other than that, I don't think game would be harder than Fusion as there won't be stupid challenges anymore. Inferno 5 too can be passed with many faults just like Inferno 4 if there is no restrictions or limits on faults you make. Long story short, game will be easier than Fusion for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Complete a ninja track? If it’s the same as Fusion you have to Zero fault an extreme track to even get there.

Well, there is a trophy for completing an extreme track on a zero fault run anyway (well, technically the trophy is a bit different but in effect it means you have to be able to run an extreme without faults). That said, I think ninjas will be incorporated differently into this game.

39 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Well, there is a trophy for completing an extreme track on a zero fault run anyway (well, technically the trophy is a bit different but in effect it means you have to be able to run an extreme without faults). That said, I think ninjas will be incorporated differently into this game.

Yeah, I watched a few videos of these ninja tracks in Fusion and they look insanely difficult to me. But maybe there will be a easy one. Time will tell.

The trophy list is gonna be hard for those new to the series as getting Gold on all tracks will scare most thanks to inferno V. Also 0 fault an Extreme twice possibly 3 times and Ninja level 1 track. Diamond might also be rather hard, I have 5 days in Trials Fusion and on beta I got one Diamond. Although there may be waaay easier Diamonds in full game. I was put at 41 on the leaderboard and only 45 had the Diamond.

Tbh it's an easy list (For people who stuck at Trials) and the extreme in the beta was easy to 0 fault, so the trophies for 0 faulting an extreme and 0 faulting then failing should be done on those. Great list though and can't wait to see what Ninja tracks are installed for us. 

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

The trophy list is gonna be hard for those new to the series as getting Gold on all tracks will scare most thanks to inferno V. Also 0 fault an Extreme twice possibly 3 times and Ninja level 1 track. Diamond might also be rather hard, I have 5 days in Trials Fusion and on beta I got one Diamond. Although there may be waaay easier Diamonds in full game. I was put at 41 on the leaderboard and only 45 had the Diamond.

Which track did you get the Diamond on in the beta? And also, what are your impressions from the beta? Some Fusion veterans complain about certain things (such as the stiff front wheel which makes certain ninja techniques impossible) but this may be because they expected a Fusion sequel and the developers keep saying that it's a different trials game, not to be mistaken for a boosted-up Fusion version.

As for trophies, they definitely look easier than in Fusion unless the full game proves us wrong ;)

I’m also curious if there are any online requirements for this game. For trophies that is. Or can it be done completely offline?

Edit: Playing Fusion at the moment, bought Trials of the Blood Dragon and will pick up this game too. Man, these games are addictive ?.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

15 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Which track did you get the Diamond on in the beta? And also, what are your impressions from the beta? Some Fusion veterans complain about certain things (such as the stiff front wheel which makes certain ninja techniques impossible) but this may be because they expected a Fusion sequel and the developers keep saying that it's a different trials game, not to be mistaken for a boosted-up Fusion version.

As for trophies, they definitely look easier than in Fusion unless the full game proves us wrong ;)

I think it was the 2nd monster mash track, took me around 19 mins to get the Diamond as it requires 1 tricky jump and that's all. The rest of the tracks are rather insane. I liked it but something felt off, the fapping technique is here but I noticed that you can't really do it as you could in fusion. I guess it hasn't changed that much though as I was able to Gold the extreme first go then plat in around 30 mins after. 

You can't please the Trials fanbase. I remember people crying that fusion was futuristic and because it wasn't identical to evolution it sucked (I'll admit there was some stuff they were right on). As I put the beta was great and although it doesn't feel exactly the same as fusion I'm going to say this will be better. Heck, they gave fat shady his own section which already helps people who are new understand the basics AND they also put in some advanced techniques later on. 

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, lilpain97 said:

I liked it but something felt off, the fapping technique is here but I noticed that you can't really do it as you could in fusion. I guess it hasn't changed that much though as I was able to Gold the extreme first go then plat in around 30 mins after. 

Fapping is weaker but the fender grab seems much more generous and it is possible to ride vertical walls with the Helium ;), as in here: 

Also, it has been suggested that the full game may be a little different from the beta.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Fapping is weaker but the fender grab seems much more generous and it is possible to ride vertical walls with the Helium ;), as in here: 

Also, it has been suggested that the full game may be a little different from the beta.

I was doing this in beta lol. I said to my brother look at the screen and I was basically sitting in one place on a 90 wall lol. Btw If for some odd reason you want to Diamond the first extreme the Rabbit is the way to go.

Edit. I didn't notice a difference in fender grabbing. I'll have to see in the full game whenever I get it... 

Edited by lilpain97
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

This definitely has a high chance of being am ultra rare. I'm getting the game but no way in hell I'll be able to Plat it.

well judging by the fact Trials Fusion has a trophy for beating Inferno 4 that's a 1.88% Then yes this will be a UR as you need to get Gold on Inferno V and beat a Ninja. 

Edited by lilpain97

3 hours ago, lilpain97 said:

well judging by the fact Trials Fusion has a trophy for beating Inferno 4 that's a 1.88% Then yes this will be a UR as you need to get Gold on Inferno V and beat a Ninja. 

To be fair, the base game of Trials Fusion has been free on PS Plus. I think the DLC track ‘Way of the Machine’ is harder than Inferno IV and it has a 8.24% completion. But then again, the trophy rarities in Fusion don’t make any sense to me... This probably will be an Ultra Rare platinum though. Probably >1%.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

To be fair, the base game of Trials Fusion has been free on PS Plus. I think the DLC track ‘Way of the Machine’ is harder than Inferno IV and it has a 8.24% completion. But then again, the trophy rarities in Fusion don’t make any sense to me... This probably will be an Ultra Rare platinum though. Probably >1%.

Not too many people got the DLC just by looking at tracked owners on this site and those who did probably knew a little better what they were coming in for, i.e. they were better riders. But I agree the WOTM is harder than Inferno IV (which is only hard until you figure out how to go past the first CP consistently and then maybe the wheel-to-barrels CP :D).

• Like 2

14 hours ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Trials Fusion was a 0.21% without PS+ and Inferno IV was around 2+ before PS+. 

I'm hoping it will be UR lol. If Blood Dragon is UR this should be. 

Edited by lilpain97

Blood Dragon was such a bad game... I am not sure about the rarity thing tho, of course, normally it would stay low because people lose patience very fast when failing over and over again, but this time it is not free for PS+, so I would suggest that the most people who buy it are able to play it some kind of.

Pretty hyped for tomorrows release (preordered digitally) and even took the rest of the week off from work to enjoy it as much as I can :D

Edited by Yoey_666