Trophies Not Unlocking

Dzwienkoswit

I have a problem with trophies of assists and weather.

The "Wheel Spin - Win 10 stages without using any assists" trophy does not unlock even though I won over 10 in my own championships without using assists. I have turned everything off except for automatic gear changes. Do I have to do it in a career or set manual gears?

The Trophy "Adaptable - Complete a stage in Dry, Overcast, Rain and Wet conditions" for some reason did not unlock even though I'm sure of driving in all conditions. In my career I only went to Rally Cross, and this is the rally only in the Historic Championships, and my own. Can this trophy be saved only in a career?

Thanks for the help

Edited by Dzwienkoswit

You need to be manual and I think you also need to turn off the camera view options so you need to be driving cockpit only... If you don’t already, I can’t drive any other way 

For the other trophy, you say you only played Rallycross? It states to complete a ‘stage’ meaning a rally stage in the required weather conditions, hope this help man, good luck 

Edited by Shmeefly

Thanks for the help. In the trophy for riding without assists, you also need to set a manual change of gear. And you can get a trophy in your own championship.

Unfortunately, the trophy for this weather can not be unlocked even though I've finished almost all the raids in the game. Today I finished rally career and still nothing. I am sure I was already riding during every available weather option. I do not know what the problem is.

• Like 1

On 24-2-2019 at 10:19 AM, Dzwienkoswit said:

I have a problem with trophies of assists and weather.

The "Wheel Spin - Win 10 stages without using any assists" trophy does not unlock even though I won over 10 in my own championships without using assists. I have turned everything off except for automatic gear changes. Do I have to do it in a career or set manual gears?

The Trophy "Adaptable - Complete a stage in Dry, Overcast, Rain and Wet conditions" for some reason did not unlock even though I'm sure of driving in all conditions. In my career I only went to Rally Cross, and this is the rally only in the Historic Championships, and my own. Can this trophy be saved only in a career?

Thanks for the help

The Adaptable unlocked for me yesterday after playing the Daily / Weekly challenges.

I've finished episodes again in every mode in all weather conditions. And unfortunately nothing.

There are also other trophies with problems. Watch the DELTA - I bought all 4 Group A cars. UPGRADED - I upgraded up to 5 cars and nothing too. I have not seen such a badly working list of trophies in a long time. Something in the game does not work, or trophies have bad descriptions.

4 hours ago, Dzwienkoswit said:

I've finished episodes again in every mode in all weather conditions. And unfortunately nothing.

There are also other trophies with problems. Watch the DELTA - I bought all 4 Group A cars. UPGRADED - I upgraded up to 5 cars and nothing too. I have not seen such a badly working list of trophies in a long time. Something in the game does not work, or trophies have bad descriptions.

Did you also buy all upgrades while upgrading all engines?

Just thought I'd add my input for some of the questions about some trophies:

Wheel Spin Trophy - I got this by switching everything to off. Even auto windscreen wipers and exterior cameras. Gears were set to manual sequential I think.

Adaptable Trophy - I got this randomly just as I was going through Career. (MyTeam) It was actually the fourth trophy I unlocked haha.

The trophies I do have an issue with are Watch the Delta and Upgraded.

I should have gotten Watch the Delta yesterday, but it didn't unlock. I know they've had some issues with Racenet, so my only guess is that one of the cars didn't register properly with their servers or however the hell it works? Haha. So I guess I'll try buying them all again and hopefully it'll unlock this time.

As for Upgraded, I should have got it last night but again, it didn't unlock. I believe the reason for this may be because not all engine upgrades were to mapping number 6, but to 5 instead. Which is the max for some cars. So I think mapping number 6 is needed for that.

So yeah, got some more driving to do! Haha.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, zer007uk said:

Some minor wear and tear is Glitched too. I had to buy 7 cars before that unlocked. The trophies do eventually unlock, but just not when they should 

Were they all used cars you bought? Either way, at least you got it now. =)

Also, an update of good news and bad news from my last post:

I found two of the five cars engines I upgraded were to number 5. So I took two cars and just now upgraded the last one to number 6... No trophy...

Only thing I can think of is that they all have to be Rally cars or something, as two of them are Rallycross cars...

Good news is I got the buy every Group A car trophy now. All I did was literally buy the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI for the second time and it unlocked haha.

40 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

Were they all used cars you bought? Either way, at least you got it now. =)

Also, an update of good news and bad news from my last post:

I found two of the five cars engines I upgraded were to number 5. So I took two cars and just now upgraded the last one to number 6... No trophy...

Only thing I can think of is that they all have to be Rally cars or something, as two of them are Rallycross cars...

Good news is I got the buy every Group A car trophy now. All I did was literally buy the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI for the second time and it unlocked haha.

Yes all cars were used. I'm now having trouble unlocking "Around the Gloeb" I've won several races in each location, but no trophy 

Haven’t really had trouble unlocking trophies, but a couple weeks ago there was a daily with group B so I used the S1 n reached top tier but it was an AI daily so I’m guessing it needs to be a standard daily, though I’m worried about reaching top tier with so many people using wheels on this game, only issue I have with the game is that I think wheels need to have separated leaderboards, it’s simply unfair to everyone using a controller imo

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shmeefly said:

Haven’t really had trouble unlocking trophies, but a couple weeks ago there was a daily with group B so I used the S1 n reached top tier but it was an AI daily so I’m guessing it needs to be a standard daily, though I’m worried about reaching top tier with so many people using wheels on this game, only issue I have with the game is that I think wheels need to have separated leaderboards, it’s simply unfair to everyone using a controller imo

Yes. I feel you. There should be 2 seperate leaderboards. 1 for wheels. 1 for controllers. People with controllers always have an disadvantage. Do you also think the leaderboards are multi platform including PC? Cause that would be an disadvantage as well. PC players with a wheel will always be the fastest.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

Yes. I feel you. There should be 2 seperate leaderboards. 1 for wheels. 1 for controllers. People with controllers always have an disadvantage. Do you also think the leaderboards are multi platform including PC? Cause that would be an disadvantage as well. PC players with a wheel will always be the fastest.

I totally agree with you. ?

• Like 2

The Watch the DELTA Trophy unlocked for me also the second time I bought the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI.

UPGRADED is broken. Today I unlocked and bought the IIIII engine upgrade for Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Lancia Delta S4, Ford RS200, Peugeot 208 T16 R5 and Citroen C3 R5. It did not do anything.

I can only wait for a patch.

In case anyone is concerned about the "Fire Up That Car... Again" trophy and not being in the top tier of the challenge that was available yesterday, don't be. I surprisingly finished in 39th (on controller for those above mentioning wheel vs controller) but no trophy unlocked. I'm guessing it's not the right event. That or it's glitched too...

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SolidNinjaSnake said:

In case anyone is concerned about the "Fire Up That Car... Again" trophy and not being in the top tier of the challenge that was available yesterday, don't be. I surprisingly finished in 39th (on controller for those above mentioning wheel vs controller) but no trophy unlocked. I'm guessing it's not the right event. That or it's glitched too...

Hi, same for me. I think it's glitched too...

I finished in 75th and was in the top tier with the Audi Quattro ?