Trophies Not Unlocking

Dzwienkoswit

47 minutes ago, TheGoaler said:

The buy a Kit car trophy didnt unlock. I bought the season pass or whatever its called. It gives you a lot of card including the Kits. I also got a bunch of credits, but dont expect the 'earn' one to pop until I actually win them in game. I sold one Kit car for 0 credits but didnt want to spend 400 K to buy another one. I actually own 2, but nothing.

Crackheadmasters strike again! ?26a0.png

The trophy says BUY a kit car. Having the free ones doesn't count (obviously)

Posting this for everyone  

So I had bought all 4 cars before, multiple times.

This is what I did:

1) Started a My Team Championship with a Group A Car (let's say Subaru) 

2) Buy another Subaru

3) If the trophy doesn't unlock, then abandon the championship. 

4) Repeat with each car choice for a Championship and buying the same car. 

I got this on my 4th car, Mitsubishi. Maybe if I tried it first, it would have worked as my 1st attempt. 

This eventually worked for me but I cannot promise it will work for you. 

Make sure the car you use is available to purchase in the garage to save time. You can sell the cars that don't  work to gain money back. 

On 30/4/2020 at 1:13 AM, BraddersVee said:

Posting this for everyone  

So I had bought all 4 cars before, multiple times.

This is what I did:

1) Started a My Team Championship with a Group A Car (let's say Subaru) 

2) Buy another Subaru

3) If the trophy doesn't unlock, then abandon the championship. 

4) Repeat with each car choice for a Championship and buying the same car. 

I got this on my 4th car, Mitsubishi. Maybe if I tried it first, it would have worked as my 1st attempt. 

This eventually worked for me but I cannot promise it will work for you. 

Make sure the car you use is available to purchase in the garage to save time. You can sell the cars that don't  work to gain money back. 

Thanks it worked for me. This should definitely be included in the guide! 

Thanks again 

• Like 1

The issues with watch the delta and living the dream have been around since launch

Patch 1.06 was meant to fix it but I think more trophy unlocking difficulties have re-surfaced since the Colin McRae dlc was realised in march.

From various sources the following trophies are currently buggy and best known solutions

Living  the dream - keep buying all the different cars until it unlocks, cars can be sold to make some

money back

watch the delta - same as living the dream keep Buying all cars until it unlocks and again cars can be sold to make

money back

wheel spin - can’t be done in career mode or historic championship mode so do it in a custom championship

some minor wear and tear - dlc car purchases don’t count so buy base game cars 

Rocky road - does not always unlock on exactly 10 stages so just keep completing stages 

That’s dedication - need to reach the finish line in all stages of the 3 weekly events, promo and special events don’t count 

Upgraded- does not always unlock on maximum upgrade for 5th car so downgrade engine then upgrade again

sadly I’m sure the game probably has more than the list above and also the list above is not a 100% working fix for the trophies, these are the best known solutions 

One day codemasters might finally fix all 

these issues 

• Like 1

On 02/05/2020 at 8:25 PM, Capt_Darling said:

I had the group A trophy issue but I remembered that I received the Mitsubishi as a rally reward and didn't actually buy it, so I sold it and bought another one, trophy then popped. That is all I did, didn't enter any rallies or anything.  

Yes but many people have specific bought the Mitsubishi and not unlocked, including myself originally. 

On 2/5/2020 at 8:59 PM, ValeNort46 said:

The issues with watch the delta and living the dream have been around since launch

Patch 1.06 was meant to fix it but I think more trophy unlocking difficulties have re-surfaced since the Colin McRae dlc was realised in march.

From various sources the following trophies are currently buggy and best known solutions

Living  the dream - keep buying all the different cars until it unlocks, cars can be sold to make some

money back

watch the delta - same as living the dream keep Buying all cars until it unlocks and again cars can be sold to make

money back

wheel spin - can’t be done in career mode or historic championship mode so do it in a custom championship

some minor wear and tear - dlc car purchases don’t count so buy base game cars 

Rocky road - does not always unlock on exactly 10 stages so just keep completing stages 

That’s dedication - need to reach the finish line in all stages of the 3 weekly events, promo and special events don’t count 

Upgraded- does not always unlock on maximum upgrade for 5th car so downgrade engine then upgrade again

sadly I’m sure the game probably has more than the list above and also the list above is not a 100% working fix for the trophies, these are the best known solutions 

One day codemasters might finally fix all 

these issues 

After watch the delta, I also had Upgraded trophy bugged, but as you suggested, downgrading and re-upgrading to max some cars fixed the problem. Now I'm missing only the 3 weekly events, I hope it will not glitch. 

Thanks for the info anyway

Edited by GZimmerman84

Well the update doesn't appear to have fixed trophies because today I upgraded my 5 cars to max and guess what? No trophy. Last one I need for the platinum too. Wonderful. I've tried downgrading and then upgrading again multiple times and still nothing. Guess I'll have to get another car to max and then try having 6 upgraded at once :(

• 2 weeks later...

Today I actually unlocked 2 Trophies which shouldn't be unlocked. I played two daily challenges (those from yesterday) and even though I wasn't even near the top spot, I still got the Trophy. 

Pro Driver - Win an event in the Renault Mégane RS RX. (Took part in daily event on Estering, Germany)

Rainmeister - Take victory in Hell, Norway, in the Rain. (Daily event in the rain on this circuit).

I didn't feel the need to open a new topic about this and felt it fitted best in here. Anyway, did somebody else have the same experience?

• 3 weeks later...
Monster Energy Supercharge Award [Get the fastest start in a World RX Final]      

when should this pop up, directly after turn 1 or after the race?

I did the first 2 of 8 Events and I didn"t get it in both finals being first in/after turn 1

Catalunya should be the finish line as a marker.

I start manually with the handbrake. Are there other aids that might be limit this trophy?

1 hour ago, B4Z1N64 said:
Monster Energy Supercharge Award [Get the fastest start in a World RX Final]      

when should this pop up, directly after turn 1 or after the race?

I did the first 2 of 8 Events and I didn"t get it in both finals being first in/after turn 1

Catalunya should be the finish line as a marker.

I start manually with the handbrake. Are there other aids that might be limit this trophy?

Mine literally popped as i drove towards turn one, mine was on minimum AI difficulty and all standard aids on so i did nothing other that just do the RX championships, it did it on first race too

9 hours ago, B4Z1N64 said:

Got it now, after restarting the final in round 3 for 5 times.

Same starts, but I then switched from cockpit to chase cam (to see the AI)  and it popped immediately ... by chance?

Probably just a coincidence. The trophy actually pops for having the fastest reaction time off the line, not for being the first around turn 1 (as many guides seem to state).

• Like 2

On 16.6.2020 at 11:58 PM, colinnola said:

Probably just a coincidence. The trophy actually pops for having the fastest reaction time off the line, not for being the first around turn 1 (as many guides seem to state).

Ok, that makes sense.

• 6 months later...
On 18/06/2020 at 7:11 PM, B4Z1N64 said:

On 17/06/2020 at 3:28 AM, colinnola said:

The monster energy should pop after you got to 1st turn being 1st in line as it is what it really is. The monster energy award (in irl motocross races) is given to the 1st driver to reach turn no. 1 regardless he win or not.

I have been having problem with wheel spin as well. I dont know its glitched or not. I have everything on off and my gearbox is manual sequential. I am sure i had win 10 stages in custom championships.

I have been having problem with wheel spin as well. I dont know its glitched or not. I have everything on off and my gearbox is manual sequential. I am sure i had win 10 stages in custom championships.

• 8 months later...
On 2/26/2019 at 3:56 AM, Dzwienkoswit said:

I've finished episodes again in every mode in all weather conditions. And unfortunately nothing.

There are also other trophies with problems. Watch the DELTA - I bought all 4 Group A cars. UPGRADED - I upgraded up to 5 cars and nothing too. I have not seen such a badly working list of trophies in a long time. Something in the game does not work, or trophies have bad descriptions.

One of the group A cars is given to you for free if you have the season pass. This is what happened to me. I sold it and bought it again and it popped. 

Exterior cameras are turned off? I needed to do this before it would pop for me. 

• 7 months later...